Have you ever experienced a crash WITHOUT seeing a Bugsplat window?

Yes, definitely 1,081 60.42%
I THINK so 194 10.84%
No, never 514 28.73%
Voters: 1789. You may not vote on this poll

Bugsplat Poll - Please give your feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jonsoload

06-26-2010

It happens now and then.

IxianMace

06-27-2010

It comes up every time i crash, however, i believe it is causing issues with my game-play.

now please hear me out on this,

i do not have the greatest computer in the world, and in order for me to get around my previous problems with frames per second, I take a couple shortcuts. what i usually do is set high priority to League of Legends.exe. this drastically increases my frame-rate. also i use command prompt to constantly ping my ISP for a slighter boost. Now this is all fine and dandy, until I hit the wonderful combination of alt+tab. The game completely crashes, even on a practice game, and it doesn't prompt me to reconnect.

it has happened 15 out of 15 times, and has just started today. now to answer the question of does it work? yes it does, and appears every time. Now what i ask you in return is, is the alt+tab crash a security feature? because im well aware that most games now do have that. and if so, Im perfectly willing to accept it.

Thanks for your time and input,

Mace

QualityQuail

06-29-2010

I've never gotten a bugsplat window. (Yes LoL has crashed before, I'm not a **** lawyer finding every loophole.)

AZED

06-29-2010

is there anyway i can fix this? i can log in and everything but then when i try to get into the game after choosing a character.. this pops up on the loading menu..
what can i do to fix this?

Mr Voodooshoodoo

06-29-2010

I have never seen it.......ever

iphrit

06-30-2010

Ive been having the same problem for 3 straight days now cant seem to connect to the LOL having the same problem its frustrating. This is the error file:///C:/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/html/default-en.html..
Can someone help me understand whats going on...... Ive seen one suggestion it did not help about the date and time.

BobiBG

06-30-2010

I have first win and I get 257IP and 197 XP why? One of my game I get 199XP but this isn't first win ?

CanadianCanuck

07-01-2010

I tried to send a message through the support email but whenever i put the code to send the email it said i did not put it in right. I tried over and over but did not suceed. Also sometimes i would get the same code 3 times in a row. please can you help me!!!

kingXhill

07-03-2010

why my server status is blocked and defined..? pls anybody can tell or solve this problem..?

The Shadow Man

07-03-2010

I have never had a bugsplat window pop up