Have you ever experienced a crash WITHOUT seeing a Bugsplat window?

Yes, definitely 1,081 60.42%
I THINK so 194 10.84%
No, never 514 28.73%
Voters: 1789. You may not vote on this poll

Bugsplat Poll - Please give your feedback

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rudig3r

06-18-2010

server saying busy was pretty dumb

MasterLInscott

06-19-2010

Hi i just played a game on summoners rift 5v5 im panth and their is another pantheon he had a bf sword and health pot for first items i will with hold his name but would like to know more because that changed the entire game and this kid also was talking about oh theyll find out about the hack some input would be great plz thanks

-MasterLinscott

liinpason

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2010

it worked for me 3 times for 10 crashes

Soupypoops

06-21-2010

I answered 'yes' on the poll before reading through the first page. Frankly I don't know if I could separate my game client crashes vs. my pvp.net crashes/server issues. I have maybe seen the Bugsplat window once or twice ever but have had the game crash many times on both a Vista machine and an XP machine (in general seems to do better on Vista fwiw, for me at least). I often play in ventrilo-supported premades and it is not uncommon amongst my friends either.....

Victushonor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2010

this is a response to hohums, there are a lot of bugs with they game client it's self where it will shut down without reason, not start up, and also when are you guyz gonna start looking into getting more severs because THEY ARE CONSTANTLY BUSY OR UNAVAILABLE!!

hohums

Software Engineer

06-23-2010
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victushonor View Post
this is a response to hohums, there are a lot of bugs with they game client it's self where it will shut down without reason, not start up
Thanks Vicushonor.

PVP.net or the game? Does a bugsplat window show up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victushonor View Post
and also when are you guyz gonna start looking into getting more severs because THEY ARE CONSTANTLY BUSY OR UNAVAILABLE!!
Busy and unavailable is unrelated to the number of servers we have. Adding more servers would not help the situation. Platform have been working on several things to help improve the situation.

N2OJoe

06-23-2010

I have not read this whole thread, but twice recently, I have totally froze and had to restart the computer. Naturally the bug splat couldn't display on a frozen computer.

Yellow 13

06-23-2010

Occasionally when I finish a game, the client doesn't open back up (the game closes, but then the icon disappears from my toolbar and when I check task manager all the processes are gone, I've tried waiting but it never comes back), and I've never seen the bugsplat window; I didn't know it existed.

Project T

06-23-2010

I've seen it, but I don't hack and I never have had a game crash. I thought it crashed my game for me. Anyways I dont like it. I thought it was a virus.

Gorchek

06-25-2010

I've never ever seen that. This is the first I'm hearing of it. I've had a few crashes before, no report system.