[Suggestion] Special Passives

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1FamousGuy

08-20-2010

I was thinking that the champions should get special passives when Playing. For example, When u have all three ninjas on your team (Shen, Kennen, Akali), your team get a special passive like higher Energy/Mana regen. Like the champion Urgot, the Headman's Pride has some history with Garen. If they are fighting on opposite teams, they do 1.5 more damage to eachother or something. Most of the characters have history with eachother. So might as well give them some special effect or ability when work or fight with each other.

Wolvereness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

There actually is a passive for having ninjas, I think it's minus 5 health or something.

Irongrinder

08-20-2010

I don't know. It'd certainly be interesting to see how rivals in lore gain bonuses for fighting against each other (I.E. Singed vs Master Yi or Soraka vs Warwick) but I'm not sure how I would implement that into the game, honestly. Still, I'd like to see where this idea goes and what the more experienced players come up with.

Everspace

08-20-2010

I think something flavorish would be interesting. Like the ninja buff.

This could lead to specific counters though and that's just not cool.

Do we even HAVE enough ninjas to make a full 5 team? Besides the 500 that are obviously hiding in every square inch?

Reccs

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irongrinder View Post
I don't know. It'd certainly be interesting to see how rivals in lore gain bonuses for fighting against each other (I.E. Singed vs Master Yi or Soraka vs Warwick) but I'm not sure how I would implement that into the game, honestly. Still, I'd like to see where this idea goes and what the more experienced players come up with.
Sorta off-topic, but would anyone remind me of what's going on between Yi and Singed? I seem to have missed that bit in their lores, or maybe I'm just really forgetful.

EequaltoMC2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reccs View Post
Sorta off-topic, but would anyone remind me of what's going on between Yi and Singed? I seem to have missed that bit in their lores, or maybe I'm just really forgetful.
Singed didn't personally blow up Master Yi's hometown, Singed just likes to concoct stuff, and mean people decided to try it out on his village. Yi doesnt seek personal revenge with Singed, he seeks revenge on Zaun (or was it Noxus?), so he joined the league for his area.

Horpum

08-21-2010

I would actually prefer if the taunt was altered when an enemy from lore was in the same game/near. That'd be very good.

theshadowcult

08-24-2010

I would like to see region bonuses too, like full team from nox getting a small bonus. I would like to see negative bonuses too though, like soraka and warwick on the same team gets a negative. Only though if the passives are small though, small like TF's normal passive 2 gold extra per kill.

theshadowcult

09-03-2010

I still think this is a goode idea.

Villiroth

09-03-2010

clan/region passives ftw.