own3d.tv/thewhitestghost - LIVE NOW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheWhitestGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-26-2012

ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED HERE:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2169723

The Chaingang

05-26-2012

I watched your first two games and I enjoyed watching you play so I decided to follow your channel.
It seemed to me like you have read a few guides and builds for Blitzcrank, however these guides were probably meant for Summoner's Rift.

As a TT player and a Blitzcrank player, I have a few suggestions to make.
First of all, gp10 items. Since Twisted Treeline is much shorter than your standard Summoner's Rift game, they are less useful on this map relatively speaking. This also applies to RoA and Warmogs.
Secondly, flat stats are better than regeneration. Try to go for items that give you Health and Mana as opposed to Health regeneration and Mana regeneration. You will be returning to base much more frequently to buy so you don't need a lot of regeneration if you have a sufficiently large Health or Mana pool.
Boots. As a general rule you should spend ~1000gold on other items before upgrading your boots since mobility is far more important on TT. Blitzcrank needs all the movement speed he can get since he provides utility and cc while your team provides the damage. I suggest starting with boots, a ward and a potion or boots and 3 potions when playing as Blitzcrank.
Lastly and probably most improtantly, the dragon is extremely important in TT. It's worth 2 kills in gold and it gives a great buff. You should get the dragon as often as possible. Kills are far less important than the dragon.

TL;DR
1. Flat stats > Regen
2. Dragon is uber important

Here's a great guide for general TT play: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...e-guide-165235

TheWhitestGhost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-29-2012

good tips thank you i just started playing blitzcrank and yeah i was building him like a 5v5 match