Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Suggestion for UI design

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

It's a minorly bothersome thing to be in a group of friends getting ready to play a game, someone goes to get a drink or you take a brief break after playing several matches in a row, then you get multiple invites from other friends because they don't know you're in a group.

My proposition is to have something show when a player is in a group just like you can put your mouse over a player and see "in queue" or "in game" or "spectating". It may even be wise to have a message appear when you try to invite a player in a group say "This player is in another party currently". Or remove the ability to add a player during that time.

These are just suggestions but I think it'd be a really good idea since I've encountered this, again minor, annoyance since joining the game. Hope riot's listening.