Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One Tier List to rule them all

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

02-27-2013

I dunno about this Infeed I would put it in below bad tier. Dont think I've ever seen it do good, EVER

Sauron

02-27-2013

Quote:
Fancy Wolf:
I dunno about this Infeed I would put it in below bad tier. Dont think I've ever seen it do good, EVER

It's true, confirmed on Fancy's stream.

DiscworldDeath

02-27-2013

Sauron, you didn't place Kassadin in the bot lane tier list. Personally I'd put him at 3. Of course he's a pale imitation of him top, but after scoffing after seeing some people take him bot, he can actually do very well against a large part of the roster bot lane, especially mages.
Surprising, but true.

Question, why is Lee Sin so high up? I know he has a ridiculous ratios (4.8 bonus AD. Talon for comparison has 4), but still curious.

For the person talking about Lux, I've seen one high Elo dom player do amazingly well with Lux. Most don't. Many are good, many are very frustrating to play against. A lot of them end up with something like 15/6 k/d, but that's not the true measure of things, they often have nice scores but still end up losing due to their deficiencies.
But that one player... really good.

Also, I'd rank BoRK higher, except you can't buy it in Dominion at all

Sauron

02-27-2013

My mistake on Kassadin and BotRK. I was doing the update between queue pops and forgot Kass wasn't already placed for bot -- a few other champs might be missing as well. As for BotRK, well, I've been playing a lot of SR and TT lately and that item is quite meh on both maps. Simply forgot it wasn't on Dom (yet).

Lee Sin has two jumps and a large portion of damage that goes through Exhaust, slows, and blind -- TOO much damage. It's possible he is bugged and is doing double damage on at least one ability, but I haven't done specific testing on it yet. Cripple is nuts to deal with for many champions, his ult is up very often, and his gap closers often pass through skillshots. The S3 changes have made Lee Sin simply crazy on all maps and I'm quite positive he's the new Jax, albeit harder to play.

DiscworldDeath

02-27-2013

BTW, Sauron, have you been playing the new Fire Emblem?

Nyx87

02-27-2013

NOOOOOOO, My Mordekaiser is no longer Tier 1 bot lane . +1 on the new Tier names, good laughs.

I also think that Talon is much stronger than people give him credit, both top and bot. His combo is pretty much impossible to stop and does a lot of ambient AoE damage without even trying.

konfetarius

02-27-2013

Jax is below Vi? Sauronlord, methinks you should spend some quality objective time on Vi and Jax. Vi might smash brusiers, but Jax does the same while simultaneously not being the poster boy of "how to shield the squishy from the scary bruiser."

Wawix

02-27-2013

Nidalee > kz

Quincunx

02-27-2013

And Kayle enters the cheesecake tier.

Sauron

02-27-2013

Quote:
DiscworldDeath:
BTW, Sauron, have you been playing the new Fire Emblem?

Nope, stopped playing FEs with 10.

Quote:
konfetarius:
Jax is below Vi? Sauronlord, methinks you should spend some quality objective time on Vi and Jax. Vi might smash brusiers, but Jax does the same while simultaneously not being the poster boy of "how to shield the squishy from the scary bruiser."

The tier list is a measurement of how rude champions are. The ruder the duder, the higher they sire.