One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Chronicle, Sauron, Jax bot had been a thing on eu-w for a while now. You should know Chronicle, with all the time Sylian (and daviddos too) spend talking about him .
And me being unfortunate to be vs it in around 40% of my current games atm, only reason I learnt to win (or to be more accurate, not die) in that lane was playing against it so much.

Tortferngatr

05-27-2012

BTW, can you please explain some of the bugs Karthus has? I run Karthus as a supportive mage top lane to abuse his wall and ability to proc spell effects like Sweeper and Rylai's and he works well enough.

BduL

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Anyways, I'm Sauron. I tried to take over the world but then yordles blew up my tower.
nice map awareness btw

and fk u ez is t1

lolol

Sauron

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Also, soraka isn't tier 1 in bottom lane? Well I guess that makes sense for upper elo and such, but in lower elo she tears phonebooks in half.
A lot of people will get an early EC if they see Soraka. In draft, maybe Ignite as well. Soraka's Q can push the lane early on but once people hit 6 she's at a disadvantage against many matchups. Its mostly because her Q pushes a lot, giving the opponent a lot of time to stick to her once they initiate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Chronicle, Sauron, Jax bot had been a thing on eu-w for a while now. You should know Chronicle, with all the time Sylian (and daviddos too) spend talking about him

And Malzahar's tier placement is mostly AD Malzahar, it'd seem. AD Malzahar is pretty darn useless on top lane, where all the AoE insta-gib his voidlings.
For how long? I started running Jax as a backup bot laner when his E remake went through on the Sejuani patch. That was around the time people started target banning my Jarvan in the NESL, and the new Jax ended up being a superior alternative.

And yes most of the Malzahars I see are AD as they do win bot lane against AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicleX View Post
No Reason not to use this = Revive
T1 = Exhaust, Garrison
T2 = Heal, Ignite, Flash
T3 = Clairvoyance, Ghost
T4 = Surge, Promote
OMG WHY = Smite, Clarity.
Pretty much.

DiscworldDeath

05-27-2012

Probably not that long.

They don't really build the same way as you do. Gunblade, and even Rageblade are very common.

inFe eD

05-27-2012

Yeah, from all indicators I've seen, the EU scene is somewhat behind the US scene at the moment. I don't think Lulu's even considered OP there right now. Might have something to do with the tourneys there being some bizarre amalgamation of banning draft + blind pick, although they're finally draft now.

Stiff Tacos

05-27-2012

Can you please explain Lulu to me? I don't see her much in draft at my Elo, so I don't have anyone to imitate.

I would imagine tanky cdr Lulu would work well.

inFe eD

05-27-2012

Her CC is ridiculous while still maintaining decent damage and ratios. She is near impossible to catch with melee, she supports both ranged and melee carries equally well, and shield + q is one of the most aggravating things to play against imaginable. There really is no reason to pick any other support, or AP for that matter, over her, except maybe Kassadin who she's a close second to.

Stiff Tacos

05-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by inFe eD View Post
Her CC is ridiculous while still maintaining decent damage and ratios. She is near impossible to catch with melee, she supports both ranged and melee carries equally well, and shield + q is one of the most aggravating things to play against imaginable. There really is no reason to pick any other support, or AP for that matter, over her, except maybe Kassadin who she's a close second to.
Any suggested builds?

DiscworldDeath

05-27-2012

The Eu-w meta is "behind" right now, if it is (and not just slightly different), because a combination of D3 and being fed up with the OP champions getting spammed, and 0 Draft Mode more or less gutted the upper echelons of the Elo player-base.

Things are healthy enough 2.k Elo and under (not sure about the 2.2k realm, but it seems so-so), but the higher echelons were absolutely gutted by D3 and players just getting fed up.

Lolmatches, or just random luck, also resulted in yes, a bit more OP spamming by people who want to see their name at the top, though reasoning is purely conjecture.

Not many people play Lulu, so on that front you could say people are behind.

I still wish they'd join the fora. The main issue on eu-w is information propagation, as the "Community" is less active, less forum posters, less chat-room goers, etc. But we're trying to make headways.