One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kholdstare13

12-17-2012

AP Tristana is a solid 3-2, at LEAST as good as any leb. I carry so hard with her all the time. Anivia deserves a solid 3 spot both lanes, as she has HUGE potential, but it does require good team balance to tap.

Also, incoming Ryze buff to top tier when fast-tear items come out.

willoc

12-17-2012

Morgana is the bee's knees with the new AP items. Consider revising her on the tier list.

Eloquid

12-18-2012

Dat dud Sauron

Stark Midnight

12-19-2012

Nidalee deserves her spot in Tier 3, she should go no higher. Like other people said she's a pub stomper. This is the reason why Akali is also Tier 3, she can be amazing against an average team but when your going against good players her effectiveness plummets. The same with Nidalee.

Also even worse is her fact on how easily she is countered. Not countered as in personally but how easily she is made to be useless. If the enemy team has strong engaged, then the nidalee won't have a chance to get reasonable amount of poke in before the real fight starts and it will basically be a 4v3 since AP nidalee is useless in team fights. If the enemy team has tanky members or a competent tank that can take spears on purpose like Alistair and Amumu, then your absolutely screwed since your useless for the entire game.

Given the fact that AP nidale relies solely on 1 ability to be even viable, this is the reason she is tier 3.

SylianEUW

12-19-2012

Why is Locket of the Iron Solari tier 5? After the buffs it seems like a pretty good item for supports and some tanks.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

I'm having a more success with nami than I do with lulu. hum

Stark Midnight

12-22-2012

Requesting Tristana be moved to tier 3 on top instead of 4. I have seen many good tristanas ap and ad. In fact she is one of the better carries in dominion, cant believe she is such low tier.

LSA

12-22-2012

I don't think Fiddle should be in the last tier. He's actually not that bad at all in Dominion. Every time I play him I almost always do good. That 3 second fear is insane and he can be pretty hard to kill. Definitely not the best but he's not flat out horrible on Dom.

Stark Midnight

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyena Warwick View Post
I don't think Fiddle should be in the last tier. He's actually not that bad at all in Dominion. Every time I play him I almost always do good. That 3 second fear is insane and he can be pretty hard to kill. Definitely not the best but he's not flat out horrible on Dom.
Going to agree with this, fiddlesticks should be tier 4. Tier 5 is trash tier.

LSA

12-22-2012

I'd also consider putting Rammus in tier 1. He's just ridiculous on Dominion. From what I've experienced, he can duel almost anybody after he gets his ult, the damage he puts out is crazy for a tank. I love both Malphite and Rammus, but I'd say Rammus is a lot better than Malph.