One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Tier 2 - Good buys that compliment most builds in most situations.
Should be "Complement"

You put Stinger as "Stringer" in T3 of the items.

I personally still feel Sword of the Divine is placed too high.
Typos fixed. SotD I'm not sure about, I've seen good things from it though it is rarely built in this Cleaver meta. Once that's been nerfed we'll see a lot more variety in items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
I'm curious what makes Fiddlesticks so weak in Top lane. I was actually looking forward to playing him once the new skin comes out. Haven't touched him much prior so I dunno where the issues are. ^^;
Channeling, low base numbers at low ability ranks, healing debuff, and Ignites often get saved just for Drain. He's susceptible to a lot of counterplay and his aoe role gets outshined quite a bit by tankier champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Fiddle is a CC bot, but without much to help his team with buffs and such. Fear is a bit of a gamble.

His drain, his main damaging ability, is easily interrupted by any hard CC/displacement, and he sticks in place.

Early game fighting Fiddle 1v1 is annoying, you're often not gonna kill him but neither will he kill you. Late game, especially if you have Merc Treads, you can just power through everything he's got, without the ult, and just annihilate him, with most bruisers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cauldrath

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Why is health potion tier 1, but Crystaline Flask tier 3? It just seems like a more cost-effective version once you've gone back to base 4 times, even ignoring the mana.

Also, it looks like you didn't budge the fury champs much. Did the changes not have that much effect?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DiscworldDeath

Senior Member

12-13-2012

The Fury change isn't live yet, and seeing how much of a difference it makes is something that will have to be tested on live.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HaIfhearted

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauldrath View Post
Why is health potion tier 1, but Crystaline Flask tier 3? It just seems like a more cost-effective version once you've gone back to base 4 times, even ignoring the mana.
Because health pots are mostly a non-factor after you've gotten past the initial windmill fight.
80 health over 10 seconds (because of the aura) is a very weak thing and won't be helping you out too much in actual fights.

Plus, you're sinking 200 or so odd gold into an item whose main use is sustain at the level "3" fight.

Flask is more of an SR lane-sustain item.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sauron

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Health pots are really nice edges that both top and bot laners can use at any time in the game. All too often I win a fight by 1 autoattack simply because I spent 35g at level 14 to buy a potion using leftover money.

Fury champs I don't want to mess with quiiiiite yet. I don't expect them to move up that much, really, but we'll see.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tortferngatr

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Health pots are really nice edges that both top and bot laners can use at any time in the game. All too often I win a fight by 1 autoattack simply because I spent 35g at level 14 to buy a potion using leftover money.

Fury champs I don't want to mess with quiiiiite yet. I don't expect them to move up that much, really, but we'll see.
Flask is basically...3 of them for free every time you head back to base. They also restore mana. JS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Omg, AP Corki on the tier list and more viable than some champs, trololol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevlJoe

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Where is grez lantern placed just out of curiosity?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GET REKT FGT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
I'm curious what makes Fiddlesticks so weak in Top lane. I was actually looking forward to playing him once the new skin comes out. Haven't touched him much prior so I dunno where the issues are. ^^;
It's not that he's weak, rather he's pretty squishy and in order to do a lot of his damage he's stuck channeling for a little bit. He can be really vulnerable at times and without a strong enough team to back him up he can pop really fast