One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

08-26-2012

I need to see more of those cheescake Dianas bot, I suppose. By the logic in which you put down Nunu, she is not that good at surviving ganks/holding points. In fact, Nunu is far better at surviving the ganks because Snowball + Bloodboil shuts down quite a few ganks.

Top lane, I just don't see it. She is an assassin with no escape, a crappy defensive steroid, and probably the worst (easiest to dodge) skillshot path/shape in the entire game. Also overly reliant on auto-attacks to proc her passive.

Goronok

08-26-2012

Rengar can burst with enough setup, but then... that's it. And no more burst for a long time, barring running away to use your ult. And no sustained damage, survivability, no CC, not a lot of good in a team fight unless their positioning is bad and you can pick someone off, and you can't use his ult in combat most of the time, all the time if an oracle or two is bought.

He's like a lame, setup-reliant LB without range or cc or sustained damage or a decent escape.

For him to be a higher tier than LB is just... bewildering.

If you're going to put a burst assassin on cheesecake tier, pick a decent one.

Foxichu

08-26-2012

Rengar is way overranked.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-29-2012

Question:

What does tier 1 bot Maokai build/rune/mastery? I haven't been able to make it feel tier 1.

Also, why is Urrdurr tier 2? I was under the impression that he was a top pick.

TheDonMega

08-29-2012

Rengar is cheesecake seriously? What is it that he does? Yea I know hes a good ganker but other champions are much better at it, he also doesn't really add much to team fights after that initial burst.

Hes Tier 2 if anything.

MyDeadGrandma

08-29-2012

Glad I'm not the only one who spilled drink all over the keyboard when I saw Rengar in cheesecake tier. Does this tier list really apply to solo queue?

HaIfhearted

08-29-2012

Well, I can't take any tier list who ranks top lane Skarner below the likes or Renekton, Sejuani, or Miss Fortune seriously ^_^

I think Saurons outta touch, yo.

Sauron, if you see this, you've got to try out my build for Skarner top.
Boots/Blade, Glacial, Sheen, Mercs/Tabi, finish Tri or FH depending on how annoying physical is, Wits for MR.

You might end up raising him a tier or 2

ZallKlos

08-29-2012

I think it's about AP Rengar, I heard he's the new top lane OP on SR.

Judas Priest

08-29-2012

What's "Cheesecake tier"? Are these the best of the worst champions?

Lindre

08-29-2012

Cheesecake Tier are the super OP champions with minimal counters and in some cases borderline broken. Sup Jayce. Probably better known as "God Tier".