One Tier List to rule them all

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insípid

06-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadysKnight View Post
You realize that Sunfire is just about the most inefficient item you can buy right? Your argument that LS counters thornmail on its own is also rubbish. It counters it, if I'm standing still and taking it like a *****. However if I'm fighting back, you suddenly aren't gaining back the health I'm dealing because you have thorn damage to account for now. Thornmail costs less and gives more armor so if already have a chunk of health built (RoA, Phage etc. with any Prospector's item), I would likely rather have the extra 55 armor and the passive that will net me more damage in the long run. All this at a cheaper price.

Thornmail is even better early game than late game. Why save it for when they snowball? Shut them down on square one, make them useless all game.
How about u get a sunfire, and thornmail then use rammus and taunt with ur ult and auto attack. I SEE 4 sources of damage coming out of that o-o.

LadysKnight

06-19-2012

On Ramm? Sure get both if you want. He scales off of armor anyway and has low base hp. On most others? You're probably better off with neither and getting Warden's. It's all situational and champion dependent anyway. Sunfire is not ideal in most cases though.

HaIfhearted

06-19-2012

Sunfire is straight up terrible.
If you are buying it for the aura, don't. The aura does like, 20 or so damage after MR.

If you're getting Sunfire for the health and armor combo, try buying Randuins Omen instead.

It gives almost as much health as Sunfire, a lot more armor, and has probably THE best passive and active combo for shutting down ranged carries.
The extra armor Randuins has over Sunfire gives you more effective health vs auto-attackers than Sunfire does.

reu0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-19-2012

Some cases I get sunfire.
When their pick is melee heavy, sunfire is effective more than randuins.

But they have 1 or more ranged carry, i get Randuins or at least Warden.

Lucanesti

06-19-2012

Twitch 5th Tier Bot?

This is whats wrong with these Tier lists. I consistently go bot and win the majority of the time. I purchase the Prospect Blade and shoes with heal/ignite I almost always win bot

ArlanKels

06-21-2012

Back to the first page with you!

Rep PermaCharged

06-23-2012

twitch vs ryze
twitch vs urgot
twitch vs yorick
twitch vs darius
twitch vs singed
twitch vs janna
twitch vs karthus

oracles/hextech sweeper/thornmail = dead twitch

being as 50% of the time it's one of the above champs bot, I don't see how 5th tier list is incorrect...

sunfire too expensive. on alistar for example, rylais is far more useful if youre gonna invest in the 1100 gold belt, and you should have frozen heart anyway and you dont need over 300 armor unless maybe you're malphite and even then you would get aegis or thornmail or wardens mail/randuines before considering sunfire.

Panwar

06-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep PermaCharged View Post
twitch vs ryze
twitch vs urgot
twitch vs yorick
twitch vs darius
twitch vs singed
twitch vs janna
twitch vs karthus
Actually Darius is very weak against ranged AD, and Twitch has a slow and can kite. So a decent Twitch might do alright against Darius bot. Though as usual with Darius vs Raged AD he better not mess up.

Bodanger

06-23-2012

I've been messin around solo Qing normal games with Udyr and with a tanky dps build I find him to be pretty abusive and not even in bottom lane. (granted, this isn't a great indicator of how he does ranked)

I'm just really curious at to how people are building him because the way I usually do he seems to be very well suited to the map and able to hang with the top tier of dominion champs with ease. Also what specifically about him makes you rank him so low?

ArlanKels

06-27-2012

Now that Xerath's ultimate was nerfed a little will we be seeing him drop even further on the tiers?