Need Sub Casters for Dominion Televised

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigibae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

So this week of Dominion Televised, myself and Gandair won't be available for Casting due to scheduling issues. I have a tournament to prepare for while Gandair will be out of town, so if anyone in the Dominion community could take this week off from playing on Saturday to Cast this week would be awesome. I apologize for on my behalf that I never made it clear before towards MaanMan if I could cast, I had previously told him I would be available but due to my team making last minute plans for competing in a tournament. If anyone of you can do it please message MaanMan in game or here letting him know that your interested. Once again I'm sorry MaanMan and to the Dominion Community for not being able to cast.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hypnos8

Member

4 Weeks Ago

Wont A12MO12 also help with this casting? Need 1 more then?
(cant help with that, my english isnt good enough and i am not used to casting)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigibae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnos8 View Post
Wont A12MO12 also help with this casting? Need 1 more then?
(cant help with that, my english isnt good enough and i am not used to casting)
If he can do it then thats perfect, I haven't contacted him hopefully MaanMan did but if you know anyone that would cast with him swing a message to MaanMan. 2 Casters is always better than 1, but if A12MO12 can handle a solo cast then it would be perfect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

squirrls

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

OK, so I currently am not on any team or set as any sub that I am aware of. I have zero casting experience, but think I'd overall do well enough if I were a secondary caster for someone with experience and if nobody steps up I'll volunteer. I just need to know as soon as possible so I know to be home on time for the event.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigibae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrls View Post
OK, so I currently am not on any team or set as any sub that I am aware of. I have zero casting experience, but think I'd overall do well enough if I were a secondary caster for someone with experience and if nobody steps up I'll volunteer. I just need to know as soon as possible so I know to be home on time for the event.
Thanks man as long as you message MaanMan letting him know then everything will go well,. You don't need that much experience casting but as long as you have the knowledge then everything will just be fine. usually the event starts at 7pm CDT so idk if you are east or west coast but for me its 5pm PDT so maybe 8/9 EDT


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

squirrls

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigibae View Post
Thanks man as long as you message MaanMan letting him know then everything will go well,. You don't need that much experience casting but as long as you have the knowledge then everything will just be fine. usually the event starts at 7pm CDT so idk if you are east or west coast but for me its 5pm PDT so maybe 8/9 EDT

Man, I'm such a flake. I'm sorry. My niece had her first birthday on Saturday and I assumed I'd be home before long since it started at 11:30PM. Who knew that children's birthday parties are actually excuses for the adults to drink lots of alcohol?!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

A12MO12 did a great job casting the tourney IMO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigibae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolferer View Post
A12MO12 did a great job casting the tourney IMO.
I heard that it went well got to hear some of the casting inbetween the tournament and I gotta say he was a great caster. Thanks A12MO12 for filling in and mind swinging me a friend request both you and wolferer incase I need to contact any of you to help with the tournament casting or streaming of it


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A12MO12

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

Aside from my stream quality it went better then expected, glad to help out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

4 Weeks Ago

Yeah you have to work on your camera work the most. Room to improve but I'd be happy to see you fill in any time.


12