Fknmfer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ALtheeGreat

05-25-2012

Dear Rioters and Admin, at the moment i am very upset and disappointed because i was just told i was going to be reported because i was playing in a match and i simply criticized my team mate after giving up and offering to surrender because he was behind in the game 3/2 while other players were at 6/2 7/4 etc. he says he is gonna report me for verbal abuse. Can some one tell me what i should do about this problem because i have money into my account and can't afford to have it banned. If riot really bans accounts simply for speaking in game then they should make it to where it is an option to have team chat on like they did enemy all chat. Can we have that implemented riot? Or plz have an admin notify me that i wont be banned cause id prefer not to waste any more of my time if im just gonna get banned. I have plenty of screen shots of his score steadily decresing after giving up and he was reported for interntional feeding. I have screenshots of all the chat dialog of him threating me also. Thank you Riot.

Exotic3s

05-25-2012

lol. You would be banned right away and you get 3 bans atleast before perm. ban.

Lorthix

05-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALtheeGreat View Post
Dear Rioters and Admin, at the moment i am very upset and disappointed because i was just told i was going to be reported because i was playing in a match and i simply criticized my team mate after giving up and offering to surrender because he was behind in the game 3/2 while other players were at 6/2 7/4 etc. he says he is gonna report me for verbal abuse. Can some one tell me what i should do about this problem because i have money into my account and can't afford to have it banned. If riot really bans accounts simply for speaking in game then they should make it to where it is an option to have team chat on like they did enemy all chat. Can we have that implemented riot? Or plz have an admin notify me that i wont be banned cause id prefer not to waste any more of my time if im just gonna get banned. I have plenty of screen shots of his score steadily decresing after giving up and he was reported for interntional feeding. I have screenshots of all the chat dialog of him threating me also. Thank you Riot.
They don't ban accounts for simply speaking in game. If you get sent to the tribunal (unlikely for one game) and are reported for verbal abuse, most people will read the chat to determine whether or not to punish you. If most of your peers agree that you were, indeed, abusive towards the other player then you will be punished, otherwise you have nothing to worry about.