Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello so about Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bjöörn

05-25-2012

She has the lowest win ratio among all ad carries... And I think the last nerf was a little bit over the edge.

So, Vayne... A nighthunter... With 305 Movement speed, a passive that is barely noticeable anymore. She has no aoe abilities, only single target spells, her range is also very short.
And with the recent nerfs, you never get any damage output done, you just get ran over by Olaf. So I was thinking, since most ad carries have AoE abilities and Vayne does not, could you maybe give her back that movement speed that you took away from her,
also the movement speed that you erased from her passive, I mean, she's supposed to be a night hunter with a lot of movement speed. Maybe cut her true damage and give her these stats back? The zeal and PD nerf is also a nerf to Vayne.

I'm just brainstorming and I think Vayne is in a very weak spot, basically everything you do during a teamfight is escaping so your team can kill the enemy team while they try to focus you, she has no AoE slow like Kog or an AoE slow like Ashe.

Anyways, just some thoughts. Don't just downvote read trough and share your thoughts too!

Edit: I love you Morello!

XtremeApocalypse

05-25-2012

She actually has an escape and a knockback unlike kog and ashe.

Vale Tudo

05-25-2012

Quote:
XtremeApocalypse:

They also have long range skills that can zone out vayne completely.

jmlinden7

05-25-2012

She has hard CC and a positioning tool before lvl6. This is supposed to compensate for her short range and squishiness.

Dotaa Angel

05-25-2012

the best part is that even with 460 MS u cant chase an enemy as vayne but if u have graves u can chase them with 385 ms i dont understand what u did to her movement speed Riot plz give her movement speed back

And btw her normal Ms is 300 not 305

Bjöörn

05-25-2012

Quote:
XtremeApocalypse:

A single target knock back, doesn't do much during a teamfight. And the tumble isn't really an escape, it doesn't really make her faster and with that low ms people catch up with you easily, it's pretty much just useful when her ultimate is on, but the enemy team will always have an oracle.

Sorakas

05-25-2012

Good points. I think her first 3 moves should be left alone, her Ults movement speed should be taken out and added to her passive. Her ult would be nice if it made her silver bolts apply a slow. But then again she might become over powered.

Woot Elite

05-25-2012

vayne is one of those champions that will either be the stongest of ad carries in pure damage or one of the weakest due to her being able to destory tanks with true damage alone. assassinate squishies and generally stay safe enough.

Leib Olmai

05-25-2012

You don't have the actually real stats on win / lose ratio.
The website you are using is innacurate.

And basing balance change on w/l ratio is one of the worst thing Riot could do.

PD/Zeal nerf affected every single AD carry, not just Vayne.

Dotaa Angel

05-25-2012

i was a main vayne player and i loved the way i used her passive but now she cant even chase tanks forget about carry with phantom dancer