The Tribunal: The First Year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkBowen

03-11-2013

Well i have been baned for bad a connection, I really like the sistem is alright . i have bad connection ,its my duty have a good connection .

Continue like that if need something can call me.
well ,all of us have enjoy this game so the least we can do its follow the rules

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bueno ami me banearon por tener una mala coneccion . Esta bien ,me gusta como es el sistema, es mi deber tener una buena coneccion asi no perjudicar a los demas jugadores.

Bueno continuen asi ,si nesesitan algo llamenme.
Esta bien, todos nosotros disfrutamos este juego que es gratis, almenos tenemos que seguir las reglas

kickinintheback

05-03-2013

^ Tribunal has nothing to do with leaves

danielscad

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Actually, we do a lot of math to ensure that players who spam Punish do very poorly in The Tribunal and some even lose their privileges.

Considering that about ~50% of cases result in a Punish in The Tribunal these days, you are no better spamming Punish then spamming Pardon at this point.
Ban people who consistently press the report button? Might as well Permaban people who consistently press the punish...

BLAST AND SHOOT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2013

keep the improvements going