The Tribunal: The First Year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mica

05-30-2012

Has a vague ETA on Pre/Post game chat been talked about yet?

Even a "We're working on it" or a "We probably won't do that" answer would satisfy my brain.

ZeTT

05-30-2012

Never Been Banned Club Represent xN

Wolfiemezai

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
You were banned by LeaverBuster, which is different than the Tribunal and not included in these statistics.

Unfortunately, if your PC is currently unable to play this game, or if your internet connection is too poor, we cannot overturn your LeaverBuster punishments. Each time you join a game and DC because of your hardware or connection you affect 9 other players.
Or 5. Twisted Treeline is a map too! Don't forget your buddy maokai there

Drezken

05-30-2012

Since these changes I've seen a couple of errors. Most notably the same chat page appearing for two different games in the same case and that chat page only displaying the allied team chat rather than the full chat or any chat to all.

Juarez

Recruiter

05-31-2012

What do we players can receive if we take part to the tribunal ? I haven't read that stuff in the beggining... Can anyone answer this xD ?

Hafr

05-31-2012

I just carried a match along with a graves. I told a Crank and Amu to try and land their skill shots more because it was crucial. Crank raged and told me to shut the **** up. Amu did the same. I did not respond. Than Ziggs failed with his ult not putting it in the area the target is running to and putting it behind them. I said fail ult lol. Ziggs Amu and Crank rage. They all agree to report me for reasons I do not understand. I have no clue how the tribunal really works but people like this abuse the system. Also anyone who looks into the match will see I did not rage or anything. I just said whatever and did not even stay after the match was won. I just left so I would not feed the trolls. The tribunal needs to be worked on so that people cannot report just because they got called out one time on a bad move. Sheesh.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Has a vague ETA on Pre/Post game chat been talked about yet?

Even a "We're working on it" or a "We probably won't do that" answer would satisfy my brain.
I believe the latest I've heard is 'we're not sure it would help enough to justify the workload.' The reasoning is that almost anyone that is a jerk in pre/post-game has trouble playing nice in game, and will end up in the tribunal anyway.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

05-31-2012
46 of 49 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I believe the latest I've heard is 'we're not sure it would help enough to justify the workload.' The reasoning is that almost anyone that is a jerk in pre/post-game has trouble playing nice in game, and will end up in the tribunal anyway.
In addition, most of the time even if the toxic players pretend to try their best or be nice in the game there are 4 teammates who are all extremely frustrated and angry at that player and it's obvious that the player was toxic in pre-game chat.

KultoDeSkaro

05-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
In addition, most of the time even if the toxic players pretend to try their best or be nice in the game there are 4 teammates who are all extremely frustrated and angry at that player and it's obvious that the player was toxic in pre-game chat.
So what about games that end up getting queue dodged due to toxic teammates? Plenty of times I've gone into a lobby that was clearly full of troll/jerks and dodged because I knew the game would be bad. They get off scot-free after picking Eve just to spite me (and admit it in chat), picking 5 smites as a premade, etc. because I have to dodge to avoid a clearly toxic game.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

05-31-2012
47 of 49 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KultoDeSkaro View Post
So what about games that end up getting queue dodged due to toxic teammates? Plenty of times I've gone into a lobby that was clearly full of troll/jerks and dodged because I knew the game would be bad. They get off scot-free after picking Eve just to spite me (and admit it in chat), picking 5 smites as a premade, etc. because I have to dodge to avoid a clearly toxic game.
We actually have this data recorded, we have been heavily investigating queue dodges and the reason for queue dodges lately.