The Tribunal: The First Year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

obscurdemoniac

05-29-2012

just be good with other people even if they are kinda less skilled or unskilled
its just a game have fun!!

Izanagi FTW

05-29-2012

I want Lyte to respond to my post on page 78

HNIC Skeletor

05-29-2012

has the tribunal been down lately for anyone else? I've been trying to use the tribunal for a couple of days now and ive used multiple computers yet everytime i go to the tribunal it says its down.

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

05-29-2012
44 of 49 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HNIC Skeletor View Post
has the tribunal been down lately for anyone else? I've been trying to use the tribunal for a couple of days now and ive used multiple computers yet everytime i go to the tribunal it says its down.
Try now! It should be working. We were working on fixes to the issues you described earlier.

Xx iMid xX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

@Lyte & Pendragon I belive that if IP isnt a good reward, maybe achivements or even new summoner icons could do the trick

guy6020665

05-29-2012

Yay! Tribunal is working!

MÓrs

05-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It all depends on the case. Player Support can inform you whether it's a LeaverBuster or Tribunal ban, or a hacking/third-party app ban and provide some details on them. We (separate from the Player Support team) are working on providing more details to Tribunal reviewers and banned players specifically.
Honestly I don't give two ****s about the tribunal reviewers. You cannot really be stupid enough to not see the flaw in sharing no details. I asked like 10 different ways why I was suspended in one case and they didn't give me any details. They couldn't even tell me what rule I broke. Do you think that people are supposed to improve their behavior on a whim of what they think might have been the reason they got suspended for the last 100 games?

And then you expect me to believe that a solution is in the works? It takes time to tell your support team to reveal a little more details on why we get suspended? Or maybe it takes weeks for you to develop the proper auto response right?

GodzirraAttack

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I'll keep this brief: The Tribunal is not the full solution to toxic behavior. We are working on a number of features that all help tackle player behavior issues.

The Tribunal does what it's supposed to very well--but, it's not going to solve the entire problem of toxic behavior.
ruin the game? its doing a great job!

sylReverie

05-30-2012

I think you skipped over my questions Lyte. :< could you please answer them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningLight View Post
I find that most cases I vote seem like they should be punished, but with only 51% of them being punished I must be doing something wrong. is there any way for me to check which cases I voted wrong on, or to receive a percentage of cases I judged correctly? I'm clicking punish a lot more than pardon and I don't want to 1) seem like a person who spams punish 2) be voting wrong 30% of the time.

EDIT: As well, is there any way for reporting power to be reset? I don't use report like I did a few months ago when I was in the early levels.

EDIT: It doesn't state ranked or normal game, just "Classic" as far as I can see, don't know if that was meant to be implemented or not.

Lyte

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

05-30-2012
45 of 49 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningLight View Post
I think you skipped over my questions Lyte. :< could you please answer them?
We are working on ways for reviewers to see their performance.

Reporting power isn't reset; however, if you keep improving your reporting usage it will gradually change your reporting power.

Classic is Normal Summoner's Rift, we'll be revising the clarity of these terms in The Tribunal soon.