The Tribunal: The First Year

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Reindeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUlf View Post
Judging by your negative attitude and overall ****-ish nature, I can already tell I don't want you in my games.

I'd say those bans were fair.
Considering you don't know who I am, and I have a negative attitude for a reason, I think I have a point.

Mosqiil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liath View Post
Also, can you guys put a mobile phone format site for the tribunal in the works? That scrollbox is pretty gnarly
I like this idea. If I can't play LoL from work, at least I can help the community!

Mcdoogan

05-25-2012

I can't Scroll down to read all of the game's chat on any game. No matter if I toggle the allies, all, or enemy.

Edit: Nvm reloaded the page and it showed up.

Lord Gildarts

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssHunter View Post
Honestly, your tribunal system is a fail system. I have been banned numerous times unfairly. Games should NEVER give power to common people, would you find a random person, give them a gun, and let them put it to your head? No, you wouldn't.

Btw,
It's "Lyte and I" not "Lyte and me"

You guys at Riot are just too lazy and/or cheap to actually hire somebody to do this.
If you have been banned your most likely deserved it.

Mattarias

05-25-2012

YES.

Heck yes!

I loooove the tribunal! And boy, do I love, Riot! Giving us more information for more accurate judgements?! Yes please! <3 <3

Retraier Sinopse

05-25-2012

Jogo merda esse

Rizwaan

05-25-2012

Been Ban Once Club ... with Saintvicious

Loobiz

05-25-2012

I am waiting for an official tribunal app for android!
Hope you, RIOT, make it cause its just a very useful tool.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post24610775

Solari Brigadier

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssHunter View Post
Actually, you're wrong. It's "Lyte and I". You use "I" when you are part of the subject, such as in the case. The ordering of the words do not matter. You only use "me" when it is part of the predicate.

In this case, "Lyte and me" is the object of the preposition "by". Lrn 2 grammar

A Reindeer

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Gildarts View Post
If you have been banned your most likely deserved it.
Ok, take my attitude for example. You don't think there's anybody with an attitude like mine on the tribunal? There will ALWAYS be bad apples, and the tribunal is no exception. You just do not care because it does not affect you at all, and that's silly.