Tryndamere Buff/Legendary skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aria Sachou

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssenkrad II View Post
Wow, okay I am done with this thread... I still dont know if i should cry, laugh, or to start to dig for your IQ after reading this... Everything i said was logic, Trynd has an ability that rends him immune to damage and death plus a free spamable flash. That alone is more than ANY other ad carry period. (Maybe the logic is just burning straight through your tiny angry angry skull?)

You 6 angry little trynds can all downvote this now and keep venting! I'm out...
Wow... logic huh?
Lol well you fail right here.
Trynd's ulti makes him not drop below 1, not immune to damage, thats Kayle.
Flash also isn't free. It needs him to crit which in turn needs him to be in melee range.
It is not better then any other ad Carry because if it was then we'd be seeing Trynd more often. I haven't seen a trynd in almost a month.

Finally if you think he is so great and that your logic is so awesome then go play Tryndamere in normal solo Queue
Post your scores.
Lets see how you do with the Champ that has "More than ANY other Ad carry PERIOD"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kreshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-25-2012

I agree, he was severely nerfed with the rework, and nerfed further after community whinnings because he was ftm due to his rework. Not because he was actually OP.

Some extra points to take into account:

--His model is bigger than it use to be, so hitbox is bigger than most of other champs like jax, irelia and so on, and its really harder to last hit this way, because he has to circle around the entire creep wave to get to the minion you clicked.
-- Fury decays at 5 seconds. WTF
-- He has a 500 feet long sword and has 125 range. He swings his sword like 225 range and only hits at 125, which is kinda weird to see.
-- Having his crit dmg bonus taken hit very hard his late game.
-- CD on q sucks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Venidium

Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreshel View Post
I agree, he was severely nerfed with the rework, and nerfed further after community whinnings because he was ftm due to his rework. Not because he was actually OP.

Some extra points to take into account:

--His model is bigger than it use to be, so hitbox is bigger than most of other champs like jax, irelia and so on, and its really harder to last hit this way, because he has to circle around the entire creep wave to get to the minion you clicked.
-- Fury decays at 5 seconds. WTF
-- He has a 500 feet long sword and has 125 range. He swings his sword like 225 range and only hits at 125, which is kinda weird to see.
-- Having his crit dmg bonus taken hit very hard his late game.
-- CD on q sucks.
Totally agree with you. Some of these things you mentioned I already indicated. Fury is a big problem and needs to be banished.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pedosanta

Junior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staticxkilla View Post
I disagree respectfully. I believe trynd is perfect as is, and as far as darius goes, I 1v1 solo'd toped against him as trynd yesterday and won 3-1, my one death was me over extending therefore my own fault. What I do to make him work is this...

Summoner spells, Heal and Ignite
Trynd level 1.
boots 3 health pots,
Wriggles
Bezerker greaves
Zeal
B.F. sword into Infinity Edge.
ect.

Like I said, not trying to cause hate here. But I have NEVER had issues with trynd, and I personaly think the nerf's were necessarily. Trynd actually takes skill now, hes not just spam right click like everyone used to say. And if u dont believe hes still strong, thats you opinion and I respect that.
U sir, must suck **** tryn is op as ********. lol. tell me when you find a champion that has a 6 sec cc to counter his 6 sec god mode. no buff needed hes still has 35% crit at lvl one. no runes. balanced? ok.... if anyone needs a buff. its evelyn or hecarim. now bring ure QQ elsewere


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner ranger

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedosanta View Post
U sir, must suck **** tryn is op as ********. lol. tell me when you find a champion that has a 6 sec cc to counter his 6 sec god mode. no buff needed hes still has 35% crit at lvl one. no runes. balanced? ok.... if anyone needs a buff. its evelyn or hecarim. now bring ure QQ elsewere
his ult is 5 sec, it will take u one sec to take u to take him down from full to close to dead to pop his ult then u use one cc and ignite few sec in to his ult and it gg for him, but if u try to 1v1 him when u been let him farm then yes he is going to rape ur face, i done it with this nerf to hell tryn, but i have to wait for my tower to fall


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tÓnk

Member

05-25-2012

honestly, tryn is weak now, if he is not fed, he is counter to easy. if you have some armour, and life steal, easy win, cc like exhust really makes his ulti pointless, since he cant run away that easy unless he spins, but still runs to slow, so ignite then run off and he is dead. so yeah i would say buff tryn, i kinda prefered him when he was op, made him more fun to play against. trying to find ways to counter him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-25-2012

I didn't even read the wall of text....just going to downvote and move on....


lol....trynd buff....LOL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

summoner ranger

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogreth View Post
I didn't even read the wall of text....just going to downvote and move on....


lol....trynd buff....LOL
i lol at how much noob u are XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner ranger View Post
i lol at how much noob u are XD
k?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Sachou View Post
Trynd's ulti makes him not drop below 1, not immune to damage, thats Kayle.
That's....practically the same thing LOL, if he can't be reduced to under 1 HP, then technically he isn't taking damage.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria Sachou View Post
Flash also isn't free. It needs him to crit which in turn needs him to be in melee range.
Umm.....yes....yes it is free, it doesn't cost Fury, it doesn't cost Mana, it doesn't cost health, it's....free....