Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

List of darius counters.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adrftw

05-25-2012

Olaf, yorick, kennen, nidalee, kayle, udyr, vlad.

Olaf has sustain and true damage from his e to work on darius everytime he goes to last hit, also, at lvl 6 darius ult with 5 stacks does like 400 true damage and olaf at lvl 9 does 340 td every 5 seconds. Yorick harasses him to death due to him having no sustain. Kennen autoattacks him to death due to no sustain with darius not being able to do anything cuz he cant catch him. Nid wins on harrass and sustain, kayle presses e and autoattacks him to death, udyr just procs q on him every 4 seconds then switch to turtle and farm creeps, vlad plays deffensively until he gets revolver then ****s on darius all around. There you go now stop crying

DarkLightPits

05-25-2012

I can agree on the Yorick counter, but not as much for Olaf though. Any ranged DPS will **** on Darius, only because he has no sustain and have no escapes.

lol I died again

05-25-2012

Darius counters Darius as well.

PvtJuice

05-25-2012

List of Darius counters:

Ban
AFK
Take a break from LoL until fixed
A better Darius

adrftw

05-25-2012

Quote:
DarkLightPits:
I can agree on the Yorick counter, but not as much for Olaf though. Any ranged DPS will **** on Darius, only because he has no sustain and have no escapes.

The thing with olaf is that u will likely get one or two doran blades then phage, HoG, warmogs, etc. And darius wont be able to kill you when you do that.

adrftw

05-25-2012

Quote:
PvtJuice:
List of Darius counters:

Ban
AFK
Take a break from LoL until fixed
A better Darius

So you are going to tell me darius ****s on kennen, vlad, nid, kayle, yorick?

Godturne

05-25-2012

Yorick counters everything top...so yeah.

Godturne

05-25-2012

Quote:
adrftw:
So you are going to tell me darius ****s on kennen, vlad, nid, kayle, yorick?

A Darius who gets ganks often will.

Buff Soraka

05-25-2012

While your list seems to be about top lane, I'm gonna add Janna as a serious counter in team fights and in the very rare 1v1. He just can't stick to her or any of her teammates when she's around.

adrftw

05-25-2012

Quote:
A Lost Prodigy:
A Darius who gets ganks often will.

Any champ who often gets ganks and kills will win toplane, a smart player will ward or let darius push due to him trying to harass me with decimate.