Absurd! Ridiculous! ill-placed! Preposterous!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryons nM

05-29-2012

If you have the basics down, it should be easy to learn a new champ in normals

AMiiC

05-29-2012

This thread made me faceroll my keyboard and punch my wall >.> I have NEVER played a bot game in my life and never plan to. Any competent player after reading a guide can easily perform well on a new champ, My first match with talon earlier today I went 10/3/24.

IncendiarySpade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

the ai bots are retarded. I won't ever play against them, and normal is for screwing around and still winning because its normal. you go brand jangle and go 23-0 and poop like that. If you wanna be serious play ranked.

Tricombe

05-29-2012

I can't imagine playing a bot game, much less being forced to play them.

luleelurah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2012

I really do hope you're joking.

I play normal games for one reason and one reason only, and that is to have some lighthearted fun. If you want to get bent out of shape over me playing a champ for the first time and possibly having a sub-par game, you can gtfo and play ranked. I have no time for raging hardcore players in my normal games.

It's a game. lighten up. There's a mode RIGHT THERE for you if you want to take things seriously. Until then, you can mess around in normal with the rest of us and maybe even laugh at yourself every once in a while.

Also, I've never had any issues whatsoever destroying bots with any champion, I'll at most play one game vs. bots with a champion so that I can check out how their abilities level and which to max first.

Alumenlux

05-29-2012

Normals are meant to be more relaxed and less tryface though, most experienced players can play new champs adequately so I don't see why it's really a problem.

Bot games are soooooo boring ._.

MCMCMAN2

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiegrafOfValor View Post
Crocmon, your comment had no connection with the context of this post.
That is not what is at stake, your "ELO" and defeats and victories are not the things of greatest value here.
Like me, there are people who have little free time. Work, study .. Anyway, the time of the Riot CUSTOMERS should not be thrown out because of people like you.
I think this should be fixed and I know that not only me but many players, and employees of the "Riot Game" also agree with me.
Disagree with me would say that Riot Games do not care about their customers.
I am a customer and I think you should be banned because of this post. Absurd, right? Same with your idea. I go into draft games with a champ for the 1st time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. People who are good at the game can pick up most champions and just play, assuming they know what their role is (AD, Mid, Tank, Support, etc.) For example. I played riven alot last week when she was free. I played maybe 5 games. Then I won my lane, carried the game, and won. 1 i lost, but 4 feeders, what can you do. Also, i even got a penta... So its the players, not the champ.

demonicmonkeys

05-30-2012

I can maybe see a one-game requirement, but 10 games...??? **** man are you crazy lol, buy some new champ and spend 10 bot games playing with them, see how sick of this you get and how little you learn...

accuracy1st

05-30-2012

opponents can have them, so it balances out.

plus i won first time anivia in normal mode. I won first time amumu in normal mode, all within 2 days this week. I even won first time that tree tanks guy who throws sapplings.

Crossofdefeat

05-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiegrafOfValor View Post
In my opinion is wrong the fact that a player can play in "PVP", with champions who have never played before.
I think a lack of respect for other team members, four people who are losing their time and are doomed to lose because of a selfish person with no respect for others.
It is an insult to the player causing the defeat of the team, clearly aware of this.As well as being "AFK" and leave the queue, play with a champion for the first time in the game mode "PVP" should also be punished.
If possible create a requirement to play in "PVP", something like having to win ten games with the champion against the bots.
I think this is the most absurd idea ever. If someone wants to play a new champion they should be free to in any mode but ranked, like they have now. To make a person play 10 bot games before they can play a new champion they unlocked removes the idea of learning how to play a champion, bots react a lot differently to players, therefore really a bot game wouldnt teach a person how to pvp.