@Riot Damage Dealt TO CHAMPIONS graph

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonBerry

06-17-2012

Great idea but it looks like they have their hands full with artwork. Maybe after 100th champ they will fine tune ideas like this.

blahguy7

06-18-2012

I'd bump that.

Limiting Reagent

06-18-2012

Good idea

Ryft Mith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

It'd also be nice if they make the "Healing Done" bar at the stats page actually correctly reflect healing done. It can be extremely iffy, for example, the heal on Shen's Vorpal Blade doesn't count, but Mundo's ult does, even though they're both regen.* There should also be a "Healing Done to Champions" graph, because currently Alistar always wins healing done, almost no matter what. Soraka does have a fair shot at it though, lol.

*I'm not saying that Mundo's ult should not count, but that Shen's Q should count.

Kurodean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-19-2012

You honestly don't need TL;DR for such a small post. Anyone that is too lazy to read something that comprises of 2 sentences really should not be on the forums unless they are reporting a bug. lol

But I agree with the OP statement of having a graph that only displays damage to/from champions. Gold from champions would not be a bad idea either.

Zeo2487

06-19-2012

bump, bump, agreed, bump

Nidlove

06-19-2012

bump.

Shanus

06-19-2012

i agree, bump

WarpedMonkey

06-19-2012

pls riot plz riot

iDerp Solo

06-19-2012

You suggestion clearly would provide useful information - but the current damage done does have some use - some champions appear to do a lot of magic damage (or physical), but because of the way someone is using them - that champion actually ends up doing a lot more of the other type of damage. That player, especially if they are new, might build their masteries and runes differently based upon how they actually do damage.

If you only count damage done to champions, this could distort the information that such a player is looking to get. don't get me wrong, your idea probably helps in more situations - but the current graph isn't 100% useless.