@Riot Damage Dealt TO CHAMPIONS graph

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

11-05-2012
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnumMaster View Post
Can we get a graph that shows how many metric tons of damage our trinity forces have done?
Our servers cannot handle those types of numbers. They are simply too large.

SublimeHippo

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Our servers cannot handle those types of numbers. They are simply too large.
OH You....

Redeemed In Fire

11-05-2012

Quote:
(Stuff like this actually happens all the time, which is why we try to stray from talking about stuff before it's 100% done--LESSON LEARNED.)
*cry* we lost another rioter

Fas Scriptor

11-05-2012

riot plz

Yeroban

11-05-2012

@WhattayaBrian, any idea if there will ever be a "damage shielded" stat added to the graphs/charts? with shields in items, on 20+ champs, and in summoner spells, I personally think it'd be a fun stat to see, and add personal value and honor in playing a support. It would help players gauge their effectiveness.

SBSuperman

11-05-2012

Quote:
No, unfortunately. I misspoke when I said 1.71--it really just have just been "a future patch". I know that's the last thing you wanted to hear, what with broken promises in the past etc etc, but I swear to you it's coming.

Long story short, I misunderstood the work needed to get a new graph in. I thought it was X and Y, so I did those. But then there turned out to be a Z that required expertise that I did not have, and Z people are in high demand these days. But I will get a Z person, and then it will be awesome.

(Stuff like this actually happens all the time, which is why we try to stray from talking about stuff before it's 100% done--LESSON LEARNED.)
Sucks that it turned out to be delayed, but I'm glad that you're still working on getting the Z guys on board and that it will keep moving ahead

Thanks!

SB

WarpedMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

It's on the PBE!! Pic in the OP

KillerJaedong

11-28-2012

Finally! I've been posting about this matter during this past year but never got a response=(

Who is Sexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

cool

WarpedMonkey

12-04-2012

It's officialy up on the live servers !!