Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What is a good counter for darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeynid

05-24-2012

His laning phase can't be pretty weak if you're smart about it.
I would suggest sivir.
She can harass from outside of Apprehend's range.

9Point

05-24-2012

Quote:
TsKen:
Seems like everyone is buying darius and it feels like Darius is a VERY strong top.

Just wanted to know what counters Darius?

He hits a tons when you get up in his face and if your too close he pulls you in and smashes you. What champs can counter him?

I have seen Olaf do well against him.
Most times we just forgo a jungle and go 2 top 2 bot.
That seems to work well

îCe

05-24-2012

Chogath

xDMurph

05-24-2012

Trun... Errr i mean Riven

SSoTP

AdmiralAardvark

05-24-2012

Swain, cause Swain bullies all melees and isnt afeared of anything. Only works from Blue team though, where you can get second blue buff.

Qwyxzl

05-24-2012

Teemo outranges all of Darius' abilities, except his ultimate, making him a great counter. You can literally harass Darius so badly, he cannot even obtain exp from minions.

Ward and Shroom wisely! Darius will most likely cry to his jungler for ganks, meaning you might get camped. It does no good to shut down Darius if he gets a gank kill on you, followed by free farm while you're dead.

Dizzyfly

05-24-2012

kayle

Arfor

Recruiter

05-24-2012

Im just taking a wild guess, but given he has no escape spells someone like Jax, Tryndamere, Renekton, Olaf, Teemo, Lee Sin, Malphite and Urgot should be able to deal with him, most are champions that are known to do more damage the longer they stick to their targets (Jax, Olaf, Tryn), counter melee champions (Teemo, Urgot), can burst just as hard or harder than Darius and also have good sustain and mobility (Renekton, Lee Sin) or just flat out counter AD champions (Malphite).

Ledinax

05-25-2012

The only counter I can think is another Darius.

Flyguy3

05-25-2012

morgana and or ashe

stun then rape

my favorite volibear he pulls in u toss back easy and fun lololol