Change Darius ult to deal physical damage.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Healingmonk

Senior Member

05-24-2012

darius ulmate isnt op i have no idea what u guys are talking about because in team fights he can die really unless u build defense and he has no utility.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9Point

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasako View Post
I think the complaining will die down when people learn to kite darius, its not that hard
But what if it is not windy out?

Seriously. These statements are what is wrong here.
No argument. Just NO KITE CC NOOB
or OP OP OP HE KILLED ME OP

If you are not going to bring something to table of value then dont come at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Man Mode J4lorio

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certainlyt View Post
Darius's mana costs are most relevant in the early and mid game. I was speaking to his laning phase when I wrote that. Sorry if I was unclear.
i feel his skills are easily spammable in laning phase IMO especially q is way too spammable.... 40 mana? Ive been playing him and i have been demolishing ppl in lane and i never play top lane and this is coming from the heart.... seriously i like him cuz ive been doing good with him but i think the mana cost should be upped a bit even if its just a little nerf it will defintely affect/effect early game alot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LieutenantGoogle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingmonk 2 View Post
darius ulmate isnt op i have no idea what u guys are talking about because in team fights he can die really unless u build defense and he has no utility.
what do you define utility as?.....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

9Point

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingmonk 2 View Post
darius ulmate isnt op i have no idea what u guys are talking about because in team fights he can die really unless u build defense and he has no utility.
Define utility.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merokane View Post
Heimer's weaknesses are:
> Lack of sustain
> Lack of mobility
> Lack of escapes
> Lack of good AP Ratios
> Lack of good base stats (armor, base HP, base move speed, etc) (Only his passive makes up for his low base HP5)
> Lack of targeted abilities for being a largely non-skillshot champ.
> Poor passive (stale, generic)
> Riddled with bugs

In exchange, Heimer gets... yea, what does he get again?
Heimerdinger's overnerfed because he's a menace in the lane, and his reliance on turrets makes him binary.

If you can't reliably destroy his turrets, he dominates your lane. Pushes to your turret, and free Micro-Rocket harass. And back when he had 3 turrets along with tower-damaging grenade, he was basically untouchable in lane in the hands of a good player. It was pretty stupid...

If you could reliably counter his turrets... Well, he was useless.


Heimerdinger's in line for a rework, to tone down his high-attrition laning qualities while making his late game more reliable and contributing to the team. (I'm hoping for more damage output )


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deb

Member

05-24-2012

The main problem I have with him is his passive and ult. His passive lasts way too long for the damage it deals. His ult is just too much damage IMO.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeldafan934

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestPhoenix View Post
Even still (at you, not based on this quote), True Damage has >no< counter. Considering his ultimate does so much damage (Using a single bloodthirster fully stacked again, he does a whopping 830 true damage, probably more, considering most of the Darius' I've seen wrecking face have been building hypercarry ala IE, BT, etc, this quickly gets out of hand). Considering a carry ult (Caitlyn) would only do 900 damage with the exact same number setup(single BT), and is counterable via Armor, or even better, putting a tank in front of the target, I once again say Darius is a >bit< unfair.
It is almost as if true damage is supposed to be like that or something...

Best counter to true damage is health items, faster healing or more HP. Frankly, healing at all will counter Darius and his "Ult of doom". Once it has to go on cooldown, it's gone for awhile.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkestPhoenix

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dricenticore View Post
which may I remind you, takes a **** while unless they let you do it.

If you build full carry his ult does what, 300 damage more, and you die before you can use it? Or you have to use it early before they're fully stacked?
Going to attack these two points:
1.) No, it does not. Not as long as you make it sound like, at least. Grab+autoattack+Cripple+decimate = 3 stacks that happen almost instantaneously. Not to mention the fact that the target isn't likely going to get away after getting crippled and attacked (since Phage/FM is a core item for darius), the other two auto attacks should be rather quick after. So, I disagree, the stacks don't take a "**** while" to get.

And no, if you build full carry (usually using HP items such as FM), you'll be doing not only more damage on the ult (IE+Fully stacked BT+FM+fully stacked hemorrhage= yes, 300 damage on ult), but you're also not taking his auto attacks+skills into consideration. (his cripple does 200% more AD for cripes sake). During most team fights, it's silly to focus Darius considering he has naturally high armor+naturallly high health scaling, on top of FM+whatever else (Warmogs?). At the same time, he can totally just wreck the team if he ISN'T focused, so, either you can focus the tanky Darius, and die, or focus the carry and get killed by Darius. It's lose lose most trades, relying heavily on human error.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torenia

Senior Member

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclessian View Post
Posting in this thread so that CertainlyT hopefully sees it.

Wanted to let you know Mr. T that I love what you've done with darius. He has strengths and weaknesses like I'm sure you're aware of and you somehow managed to incorporate a cooldown refreshing true damage ult while keeping him in line.

Love your addition to the league and looking forward to your future work
/thread

Love this champ even though CC wrecks me hard and a misplaced ult can ruin me later because of its CD

But hey thats what balance is