Mundo King of Parking Lot, and New Skins and Champions Sale!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coreporeal

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khift View Post
New sales are already up on EUW. The sales are:

- Rumble
- Xin Zhao
- Taric

- Hyena Warwick
- Sharima Desert Zilean
- Aristocrat Vayne
Interesting.

I expect some rage due to the champion sale, but the skin sale is pretty solid.

Also, if you're able to get a screenshot of the sale, it would be much appreciated.

FizzleStix

05-28-2012

I'm so buying Hyena warwick

IrukandjiCamel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2012

Thanks Khift.

That's a pretty bad champ sale. Viktor still hasn't seen his sale yet, it's been due for quite some time now, but I guess they're waiting until they can fix up his passive somehow/make him more popular because as he is, he's not getting much playtime I suppose.

As for the skin sales, nothing I want (already have Aristocrat Vayne) but I suppose it could be worse.

Khift

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreporeal View Post
Interesting.

I expect some rage due to the champion sale, but the skin sale is pretty solid.

Also, if you're able to get a screenshot of the sale, it would be much appreciated.
Here's some screenshots, source is an anon on 4chan as I don't go to EUW. But other anons have confirmed over there so no reason to doubt it.

http://i.imgur.com/kIsJv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TKuj3.jpg

Skoll amarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-28-2012

YAY just buyed karthus pentakill, hyena ww and bunny riven two weeks ago -.- well spect a bunny on sale soon...

Seven Sorrows

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoll amarok View Post
YAY just buyed karthus pentakill, hyena ww and bunny riven two weeks ago -.- well spect a bunny on sale soon...
That's why I only buy skins on sale...okay except for Blackthorn Morgana, but usually I wait.

Sovuke

05-28-2012

when is ahri going on sale :C

IrukandjiCamel

05-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovuke View Post
when is ahri going on sale :C
Ahri was on sale at the beginning of April, so she probably won't be on sale again for another few months, although Riot does sometime just seem to pull these sales out of their butt so it could be sooner.

Zeoroot

05-28-2012

The champ sale is just...bad, for me at least.

Xeinne

05-28-2012

i might get hyena ww, im not raelly a fan of zilean but i've always liked that skin, might get it as well as an excuse to start playing zilean, vayne well, i dont own the champion and i dont think ill get 6300 ips this week just to get that skin.