WW...unkillable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powerstoned

05-25-2012

Ww is a horrible laner, few are as easily countered, keep him in the jungle. Ww can beat you if you simply try to toe to toe melee him in a lane, and if you're running into alot of that, just wait til you play level 30 opponents.

Flyguy3

05-25-2012

i build 5 bloodthirster and 1 boots of speed thats like 60% life steal GG 33/1

Dubledox

05-25-2012

WW is a terrible jungler. He puts no pressure on the lanes, which a jungler needs to do.

Dubledox

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstoned View Post
Ww is a horrible laner, few are as easily countered, keep him in the jungle. Ww can beat you if you simply try to toe to toe melee him in a lane, and if you're running into alot of that, just wait til you play level 30 opponents.
This is completely wrong. He has a sustainable jungle, but it's slow and he puts almost 0 pressure on lanes. If youre up against an enemy that counter jungles and ganks a lot like Lee or Shaco your hopelessly screwed.

In top lane, on the other hand, he can get all the CS he needs to be tanky, he has loads of sustain and decent harass with his Q. You can turn on blood hunt to detect gankers under 50% health, no one relies on you to pressure lanes pre-6.

WW isn't unbeatable, but a fed one in capable hands is really, really good.

GeneralGantazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2012

I'm a noob, but just want to ad my $0.02 on this topic...

I used to HATE WW... I mean really, REALLY hate the SOB! WW and Teemo, both the banes of my existence when I mainly played only Renekton.

Then I discovered Karthus + Spell Vamp.

In a war 1v1 of attrition, SV beats LS... and WW can't shut down Defile any more than the little ******* can blind that gem of an ability!

So satisfying to watch them run away as fast as they can... all the while chasing them to death with nothing more than a Hextech Revolver/WoTA and basic boots... the ability to tap my E and Q keys... and a few movement quints!

***Hey WW... where you going, Buddy? No, wait... don't run away... I want to talk for a second or two longer. WW... don't be like that... after all, it was you who stared this little face to face chat. Fine have it your way... no need to wait up for me... I'ma coming... I'ma coming...***

***Oh... Teemo... not so stealthy now, huh? What, you weren't expecting to get chased by a blinded fellow squishy? Oh... you thought I was going to run back toward my turret? MELT INTO THE GROUND YOU LITTLE FREAK... DIE A HORRIDLY PAINFUL DEATH!!!***