WW...unkillable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syfylegend

05-24-2012

it seems every time I play WW I can't be beaten. I have done Jungle, top and even mid 0_o and evey time I have dominated. or if I am agianst him I get dominated...is this just because he is a very strong champ or is it maybe the way he is built (i build him pure damage with health and mr)

TehJackAttack

05-24-2012

WW is a very tough lane. At higher levels, your team may opt to invade the enemy blue, so that the top lane facing WW has an easier lane and slight exp advantage. This is a risky tactic however.

Another option is to play a character that forces a farm lane and is able to push waves HARD and force WW to sit back and clean up the wave, which frees you to gank mid lane or go B to gain an advantage. Good examples would be Morgana, a Karthus with smart play with his wall, or my personal favorite, Sivir... Max her shield first, shove waves hard with BB and ricochet, shield when he runs up to Q you. deny WW farm.

You can also force a passive farm lane with GP, by maxxing oranges first, however you will never "win" this lane. You will just not lose the lane.

Syfylegend

05-24-2012

awesome thanks for the advice mate. next time I am up agaisnt him ill go with morgana, shes freet his week and ive playe da few games. starting to like her.

TehJackAttack

05-24-2012

Sure thing! WW has a tough time with powerful pushers, because his farming ability is pretty atrocious early game. Until he gets his AS up and buys claws, he will have a very tough time keeping up with minion waves and this allows you to
A) fight him with minions attacking him also or B to buy without losing exp/cs
B) clear wave early and gank mid lane while he catches up on farm.

Seviere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

I've been able to beat him in lane has Teemo. Just harass and run w/ move quick if he starts going after you. Hardest part was learning when he's about to ult, and getting blind up in time cause it negates a large amount of damage. Just be careful about ganks and such, as always. And if you find you're dying quite a bit to him, I always like grabbing an early Frozen Mallet. Plus if he builds tanky and you're doing pretty good, Madred's Bloodrazor always helps me out.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

What about Darius.
If WW comes close he'll just decimate.

acosn

05-24-2012

WW's built to destroy most aggressive melee soaks, which is why he's sent top so often, and why so many people don't know what they're doing against him.

Syfylegend

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seviere View Post
I've been able to beat him in lane has Teemo. Just harass and run w/ move quick if he starts going after you. Hardest part was learning when he's about to ult, and getting blind up in time cause it negates a large amount of damage. Just be careful about ganks and such, as always. And if you find you're dying quite a bit to him, I always like grabbing an early Frozen Mallet. Plus if he builds tanky and you're doing pretty good, Madred's Bloodrazor always helps me out.
yeahh I noticed in a few games that if say fiddle for expample fears me before I alt or during my alt I get killed quick. or any other fear, stun type deal.

Crazy Crann

05-24-2012

CC effects and Ignite both cut down of Warwick's survivability by reducing his lifesteal.

One character I've found particularly difficult to beat as Warwick, and particularly good to employ against him, is Malzahar. His silence automatically reduces WW's damage output by preventing some of his skills, and his AoE % HP/sec and Ult can shred WW's health nice and quick.

CrusaderAntonius

05-24-2012

Jax can outright kill WW.

If I don't feel like fighting him, I'll just play Nasus and farm all game. After you get some tanky items, WW can't push you out and you can ignore his harass and farm. And if the opposing laner can't stop Nasus from farming... well... they're gonna have a bad time.