Darius' ulti NEEDS a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sorebum

05-31-2012

lets compare Darius ult to Veigar ult. both do a heap of damage. one resets immediately.

well i think we just found why he is over powered.

>more health than veig
>just as much damage as veig AND can continue using immediately
>more AS

take the cooldowns off veigar and you get a darius. place veig stun with a pull.

Sam Is Whoa

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorebum View Post
lets compare Darius ult to Veigar ult. both do a heap of damage. one resets immediately.

well i think we just found why he is over powered.

>more health than veig
>just as much damage as veig AND can continue using immediately
>more AS

take the cooldowns off veigar and you get a darius. place veig stun with a pull.
I can't understand how you ppl make comparisons. Seriously are you guys that stupid? Make me a video and show me a Darius killing someone in less than 2 sec without taking ANY damage. That's what veiger does.

Want to counter Darius. Shen shield when low ultimate used now on CD. How about Janna karma more high shields. Oh wait another support counter zilean. Ulti fail Ulti on CD. How about a GA. Or zhonyas his ult isnt instantanious see him jump activate zhonyas and laugh. Or maybe Sivir nocturne spell shield. How about kayle invulnerable. Or poppy. Or anivia. Or Cho 2 sec silence garen silence soraka silence heal while q spamming allowing AP carry to **** on Darius.

I'm pretty sure I just shut all you cry baby's up. I gave you so many ways to if not stop then slow down and make him think twice. Get over it and think of ways to defend. I gave you 10 champs and 2 items, complete with straits and reasons why. Shut up and learn to play. Cry to mommy that your not smart enough to play the game anymore.

Dragoon Feld

06-02-2012

I personally havnt had any problems with darius. I just let my tank initiate and make him a high priority. clense/items make his dmg a joke which makes it harder for him to drop his ulti.

whatever L

06-16-2012

lolz Darius can come out right at the end of team fights where your whole team is on low hp and he can just come out, finishes everyone off. Penta kill!

puika

01-10-2013

Come on, he does damage, that's ok. He does true dmg with ulti... fine, He does true dmg with ulti, and resets... WOW, he has a pull, and a SLOW. Fine, let's add some armor pen. Cool , now everyone build him tanky and stack HP ( frozen mallet, sunfire cape) ! Wait, I forgot about a passive stacking DPS.. how in the name of god can a kog maw , for example escape? pull with E and a hell of a slow, add 2 more q and press R, DONE, he can't even dare to melt down that OP MONSTER!

Wiltsee

01-10-2013

i'm starting to think darius whiners are produced in a factory.

Coolh4x0r

01-10-2013

first of all, Hp>true dmg. secondly, darius needs blood stacks to nuke you...without blood stacks, it hits for 340, which is nothing at lvl 16. hell, xin zhao ult hits for 325 + 15% current hp + give mres/armor, and that's used to keep tanks away while you're killing the carries. so rotate the people who get hit by darius, and he won't ult, cuz he can't nuke the 1k dmg without hitting the target a couple time first. also, darius has no gap closer and no escape. which means you can kite him all day if you're ranged and in position, or gank him for free gold early game (assuming he's top).

ToasterTank

01-10-2013

If what im saying now has been said before im sorry, i dont wanna read through 7 pages of posts >.>
I've played darius plenty of times and what youre saying about his ult is quite exaggerated, its strong becaus its all hes got. Yes he can do loads of damage with just 2X dorans and hexdrinker, but compared to jax or jayce, his damage is put to shame, his decimate is hilariously powerful, but after that all he has is autos.

Darius also has little utility outside his 20+ second cd pull with a range just barely higher than decimate, he also has no mobility, so hes easily gankable pre-6, and has a really hard time killing carries in teamfights, hes the mid game king, but after that, he just becomes a tank with a little damage