Darius' ulti NEEDS a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KunioKun

05-25-2012

You are wrong sir.
There are two balanced teams one lucky crit makes fight 4v5 and some time missclick makes game 5v4 but with darius in team when enemy team gets at half hp he can start finishing whole team off by just ussing OP true damage ulti that refreshes every time when he score a kill.

Dont forget darius is full AD champion every skill and passive synergy with AD so he can go for 2 bloodthristers and 3 phantom dancers with atmogs so gg no one kill him...

J of Hearts

05-25-2012

LOL How long will it take for you guys to realize that Darius needs a nerf? He won't even last more than a week trust me. Just wait for the next patch. He'll become Evelynn in no time.

No101

05-25-2012

I feel pan is right think of a vlad top with a lux that lux lazer can get 600+ damage which like 30 sec cd and she doesn"t have to be close to the fight.

Marlucill

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
Okay lets waste the CC on the NON carry. There are 2 scenarios here (5 on 5):

You CC him and he dies, but then the rest of his team rapes u LOL.

U don't CC him, u still die HAHAHAHA

Imagine this team composition: Ashe, brand, sona, darius, and jarvan. Ashe initiates, darius and jarvan charge in, brand ulti's, ashe hits for some dmg, darius just cleans up LOL. U wanna CC darius? Fine. Ashe and brand will crush u while u do so.U dont wanna CC him? he will penta kill :>
k then lets go all the cc champs to try to disprove a point, ill definitely win this argument!
get a blitz on your team, pull someone. instant 4v5. or ****, grab Darius, knock him up, ult, and have your team still on him. aoe silence is nice.

Marlucill

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
Well... he is a melee fighter.
However, he has a move that can pull people to him.
After the laning phase, Darius has no problem reaching whom he wants.
you do realize that its the shortest pull range in game, yes? you can stand at your melee minions, and get casters. thats about it.

Wafflez n zyrup

05-25-2012

I'm sure people said this about kat's passive when she came out.. And now look at what people say about her -_-

Queen Sejuani

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
Okay lets waste the CC on the NON carry. There are 2 scenarios here (5 on 5):

You CC him and he dies, but then the rest of his team rapes u LOL.

U don't CC him, u still die HAHAHAHA

Imagine this team composition: Ashe, brand, sona, darius, and jarvan. Ashe initiates, darius and jarvan charge in, brand ulti's, ashe hits for some dmg, darius just cleans up LOL. U wanna CC darius? Fine. Ashe and brand will crush u while u do so.U dont wanna CC him? he will penta kill :>
That only happens if your team is retarded and doesn't have proper positioning.

Not to mention, he isn't THAT tanky, I saw an enemy Darius have Warmogs, Heart of Gold and a Trinity, and he was still easily crushed in teamfights.

It's like saying

OH IMAGINE THIS COMPOSITION:

Galio, Fiddlesticks,Brand, Amumu, Veigar

OH NO GALIO FLASH ULTS, EVERYBODY FOLLOWS UP; OH NO THEY ACED ALL OF US

Please use your brain.

Kohzito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

The problem is if have one more feeded and team focus.
He make a triple, quadra kill easily.

need uptime of ulti cooldown or nerf...

supernova77

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

ok i ll tell you what happened in one of my Normal games

my team were Pantheon(me), darius, soraka, annie and varus
enemy team dont remember much but there was ezreal

Darius had flash and clarity as runes.... (when asked y clarity he said for his ulti)

so what we decided that in team fight (one happended in river near mid lane) let varus initiate, annie drop her tibber and at that moment i use my ulti... so most enemy champ were low... soraka healed me as i was in middle of battle and she kept silencing enemy... and then we would call darius who was stacked with passive on blue buff.... ulti one and enemy AP champ dies, q and ulti anpother one dies, mean while we all focus on thier tank (probably it was volibear or shen)... darius kept doing ulti on low hp enemy (when he went oom used clarity plus already had blue buff with him) he had quadra kill one killed by varus... i died and annie died too... and that team fight ended in about 10 sec...

in team fights Darius certainly becomes the executioner if that team is well balance and i do feel his ulti became super-duper OP in that situation....

Generala

Recruiter

05-25-2012

take a tank get carry fast, continue with darius and ACE easy

leona, nautilus and alistar have too much CC...