Darius' ulti NEEDS a nerf

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

76ijo

05-24-2012

I m serious he needs some nurf... r u guys seriuous? his passive is also op and his ult... and his Q W R.... No comment anymore.

xXCrocmonXx

05-24-2012

Also note that due to the fact that the kill needs to happen within .5 seconds of him doing it to get him the refresh, it is a regular occurrence that the ability will refresh when their ranged AD Carry accidentally steals the kill. Then he just uses it to jump through your team comp, does his spin, and grabs anyone running. If Darius gets ONE kill, he starts the snowball effect from there. It's just disgusting what he can do in anyone's hands, even bad player. (Triple DBlade, no boots, 20min in, 3/4/4 still carried through mid-game teamfights anyway, nuked our turrets and then proceeded to call us names in Brazilian. That bad of a player carrying the team shouldn't be possible.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeRoed View Post
this scenario cc him drop exhaust/whatever stuns you have left on carries kill carries hes only one alive vs your team now
And then when he throws his ulty down four times and casually walks away from whoever he left there, do you vote to surrender and hope the next team doesn't have a Darius? You can't CC him hard enough to keep him away, unless you have an entire team comp picked JUST FOR HIM. There is no way that is not OP.

Ohasis

05-24-2012

Everyone just relax. He's been on rotation for about 2 days now?
I suspect he will be more of an issue in normal games because there is a lot less coordination
involving proper enemy targeting, proper cases of getting the carry fed and whatnot.
But in ranked, if he is doing any of the following, it will be BAD for the team:

1. Using his ulti on a tank and not a carry
2. Using his ulti for kills and not feeding the carry

Its also worth remembering that to get that full bonus damage on Guillotine he needs to have 5 stacks on his target, good teamfights should not be letting bruisers just walk up to carries and hitting them. CC WRECKS him, and its not always about ccing him while dropping him to 0%, its about shutting him down while your smash the other team.

Give things time and let people have a chance to adjust to new champions before screaming OP.
He is quite strong, but fair.

XThe EcanemX

05-24-2012

His ult will probably receive a nerf, thing is getting stacks of hemorrhage on people isn't all that hard. With or without stacks his true damage actually scales off his bonus ad, meaning it'll increase in damage no matter what. The danger in this is that if he can manage to get 2-3 stacks on someone with 700-800 hp left, he could very well take them out. I'm talking late game that is. Not a lot of ults do that much damage. so you could very well be winning a team fight against a team with Darius in it, but if he's not taken out, it's all ult your buddy, ult your buddie's momma, ult his cousin, and so forth, till everyone is dead. I hope they don't nerf him though, despite my argument, I'm actually fine with going against a Darius player, and if he isn't nerfed he'll probably just become a permanent member of low elo ban lists.

Jiggly Johnson

05-24-2012

buff his packedge. nerf his hairline.

DubstepHippos

05-24-2012

mhmmmm... meh

maudo all in

05-24-2012

Hey dude, darius DONT NEED A NERF at all. His ult isnt so good like u saying its just easy to ks, but not realy dmg, he cant fight solo against any range, if he get nerf will be useless champion belive, For exemple, Le Blanc ult its so much more OP than Darius ult, its low CD take much more dmg and its ranged, u can also use it to nuke hard players and its easy to ks than Darius. If Darius nerf he will be USELESS.

SaveTheMaids

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by maudo all in View Post
Hey dude, darius DONT NEED A NERF at all. His ult isnt so good like u saying its just easy to ks, but not realy dmg, he cant fight solo against any range, if he get nerf will be useless champion belive, For exemple, Le Blanc ult its so much more OP than Darius ult, its low CD take much more dmg and its ranged, u can also use it to nuke hard players and its easy to ks than Darius. If Darius nerf he will be USELESS.
Well... he is a melee fighter.
However, he has a move that can pull people to him.
After the laning phase, Darius has no problem reaching whom he wants.

SavageWolves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

I think the bonus per passive stack on his ultimate's damage should be reduced. Rather than 20% per stack (100% bonus with 5) a 15% bonus (75% bonus with max stacks) would reduce his damage slightly and not completely ruin the champion.

DELpoops

05-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XThe EcanemX View Post
His ult will probably receive a nerf, thing is getting stacks of hemorrhage on people isn't all that hard. With or without stacks his true damage actually scales off his bonus ad, meaning it'll increase in damage no matter what. The danger in this is that if he can manage to get 2-3 stacks on someone with 700-800 hp left, he could very well take them out. I'm talking late game that is. Not a lot of ults do that much damage. so you could very well be winning a team fight against a team with Darius in it, but if he's not taken out, it's all ult your buddy, ult your buddie's momma, ult his cousin, and so forth, till everyone is dead. I hope they don't nerf him though, despite my argument, I'm actually fine with going against a Darius player, and if he isn't nerfed he'll probably just become a permanent member of low elo ban lists.
It's true his ult can deal a firm 800, even more with a good item and rune build. Myself, my Darius' ult goes up to 1100+ dmg. Though, that is when my item build is complete.
I've witnessed a Lux do atleast 600 dmg with her ult, and a Veigar doing just the same. Building up a champion in his strong points is what makes it op and any champion can be op. It's just easier for Darius because he is new and no one is use to him.

123456 ... 7