Darius' ulti NEEDS a nerf

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrankTheStud

05-24-2012

Instant refresh on an ulti that deals true damage is way too overpowered. He simply just goes ham on everyone and ends up getting triple/quadra kills easily because there's no way to defend against true damage. I say that if his ulti deals true damage and kills someone, the timer gets reduced by half, but not instantly refreshed. I have yet to see a game where a Darius has not been fed by a significant amount, all thanks to his ulti dealing true damage, then getting instantly refreshed. It's almost like someone is running around with the ability to use Smite non-stop on players.
Thanks for listening.

HeRoed

05-24-2012

I will tell you I did take the time to read to your comment and in MY OPINION it isn't over powered because 1.) If he was able to get a quadra kill off of it your team fights clearly aren't going well and maybe you're just down as a team in general and can't handle the fights if hes just getting the finishing blow and it's actually more or less the team burning him then it's not really the ultimate's fault because if it doesn't kill you then it doesn't refresh and the cd is kinda long, so it adds in the element of timing 2.) I've gotten several double kills off of his ult of people who shouldn't have been in the team fight or low health people who got greedy and chased me into the jungle/my own tower or they just didn't recall when they should have and tried to stay in lane. It honestly could take some positioning/attitude (over confident or greedy) adjustment to avoid potentially epic ( on darius' behalf) kills. Thanks for listening.

Giggle

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeRoed View Post
I will tell you I did take the time to read to your comment and in MY OPINION it isn't over powered because 1.) If he was able to get a quadra kill off of it your team fights clearly aren't going well and maybe you're just down as a team in general and can't handle the fights if hes just getting the finishing blow and it's actually more or less the team burning him then it's not really the ultimate's fault because if it doesn't kill you then it doesn't refresh and the cd is kinda long, so it adds in the element of timing 2.) I've gotten several double kills off of his ult of people who shouldn't have been in the team fight or low health people who got greedy and chased me into the jungle/my own tower or they just didn't recall when they should have and tried to stay in lane. It honestly could take some positioning/attitude (over confident or greedy) adjustment to avoid potentially epic ( on darius' behalf) kills. Thanks for listening.
I'm gonna tell u one thing. if ur ranged or aoe carry (AP/AD) does enough dmg to the enemy during a team fight, it is not a matter if u suck or not. Darius will get the triple-quadra no matter what. I have played enough games to tell u that his ulti NEEDS a nerf.

In fact, his ulti should be named 'the ultimate KS' because thats all it does; KS the rest of the team LOL. I have yet to be in a game where darius does NOT get at LEAST a triple in either team ROFL? And I'm talking about people with 500+ wins (that's what I get paired against).

HeRoed

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
I'm gonna tell u one thing. if ur ranged or aoe carry (AP/AD) does enough dmg to the enemy during a team fight, it is not a matter if u suck or not. Darius will get the triple-quadra no matter what. I have played enough games to tell u that his ulti NEEDS a nerf.

In fact, his ulti should be named 'the ultimate KS' because thats all it does; KS the rest of the team LOL. I have yet to be in a game where darius does NOT get at LEAST a triple in either team ROFL? And I'm talking about people with 500+ wins (that's what I get paired against).
He doesn't have a gap closer and the pull back isn't a long range thing at all. If you CC him (woah what's cc??) he isn't a problem and if your AD/AP carries aren't matching the other teams damage then aside from Darius you're probably already screwed. I just feel like people need to take some time get used playing against him learn how to build against him counter him deal with him etc

Dylan R C Pierce

05-24-2012

His ult is very weak.. The thing is about it, is if you don't have atleast three stacks of your passive on, its only gonna hit for like 400..

Sam Is Whoa

05-24-2012

Your mad cause you dont know how to counter him. Ive played darius and yea your gonna get alot of kills but your also gonna get focused in team fights and killed. Stuns snares knockups all good ways to get him off his game if your team fights have 4 ppl with less than 400 hp its gonna end badly dont let it get to that point.

Giggle

05-24-2012

Quote:
He doesn't have a gap closer and the pull back isn't a long range thing at all. If you CC him (woah what's cc??) he isn't a problem and if your AD/AP carries aren't matching the other teams damage then aside from Darius you're probably already screwed. I just feel like people need to take some time get used playing against him learn how to build against him counter him deal with him etc
He is a bruiser... lol He won't go down that fast. If you focus him during team fights, like I said; ranged and casters will just pick you up LOL.

HeRoed

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightmareking77 View Post
he is a bruiser... Lol he won't go down that fast. If you focus him during team fights, like i said; ranged and casters will just pick you up lol.
cc him cc him

Giggle

05-24-2012

Quote:
cc him cc him
Okay lets waste the CC on the NON carry. There are 2 scenarios here (5 on 5):

You CC him and he dies, but then the rest of his team rapes u LOL.

U don't CC him, u still die HAHAHAHA

Imagine this team composition: Ashe, brand, sona, darius, and jarvan. Ashe initiates, darius and jarvan charge in, brand ulti's, ashe hits for some dmg, darius just cleans up LOL. U wanna CC darius? Fine. Ashe and brand will crush u while u do so.U dont wanna CC him? he will penta kill :>

HeRoed

05-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmareking77 View Post
Okay lets waste the CC on the NON carry. There are 2 scenarios here (5 on 5):

You CC him and he dies, but then the rest of his team rapes u LOL.

U don't CC him, u still die HAHAHAHA

Imagine this team composition: Ashe, brand, sona, darius, and jarvan. Ashe initiates, darius and jarvan charge in, brand ulti's, ashe hits for some dmg, darius just cleans up LOL. U wanna CC darius? Fine. Ashe and brand will crush u while u do so.U dont wanna CC him? he will penta kill :>
this scenario cc him drop exhaust/whatever stuns you have left on carries kill carries hes only one alive vs your team now

12345 ... 7