Counters for Heimerdinger.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoggyBottomBoys

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

Since everyone is posting QQ threads about my main, I'd like to let you in on a little secret.
Heimerdinger can easily roflstomp over your face, but if you bring a counter to the game, He's easier to kill than Anivia charging five people.
The best counter to Heimer is Viegar.
His stun, than ult, and Heimer is usually one-shotted past level 11.
Another great way to counter Heimer is superior range! All of Heimer's constant damage is in his turrets. If you constantly kill his turrets, the cd on them, plus the mana cost is an easy way to starve Heimer of gold, therefore he becomes useless late-game.
AoE damage spells are also a good way of denying his turrets.
You can always be Nunu and annoy the living **** out of a Heimer by consuming every turret he puts down.

Please learn to counter a champion before calling OP and causing a nerf-hammer to wreck my favorite champion..

Louise

08-20-2010

heimer is nerfed because he never initiates fights. the enemy has to initiate every time, and when they fail they look stupid and they have nothing to blame but themselves or the "OP champion" so what do you think they choose?

<team initiates and dies as heimer runs back and his team CCs them in the middle of turrets>

"God **** that heimer is so OP"

no, you're all just idiots...

Stenchrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by N30NWH173 View Post
Since everyone is posting QQ threads about my main
I blacked out right there

Swiftycents

08-20-2010

Nerfs.
/thread

(Ooooh shoot, the internet got me too!)

TheChills

08-20-2010

It's amazing how people haven't figured out how easy it is to just take down his turrets one by one, you don't leave them up and run out to focus on him- then he'll just nade you and freeze you with his turrets.

It's all moot though, if it's true that heimer will only have two turrets next patch he is pretty much no longer playable.

tempnameB1085

08-20-2010

**** yea heimer done forever. I love the upcoming patch

wildfire393

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by N30NWH173 View Post
Since everyone is posting QQ threads about my main, I'd like to let you in on a little secret.
Heimerdinger can easily roflstomp over your face, but if you bring a counter to the game, He's easier to kill than Anivia charging five people.
The best counter to Heimer is Viegar.
His stun, than ult, and Heimer is usually one-shotted past level 11.
Another great way to counter Heimer is superior range! All of Heimer's constant damage is in his turrets. If you constantly kill his turrets, the cd on them, plus the mana cost is an easy way to starve Heimer of gold, therefore he becomes useless late-game.
AoE damage spells are also a good way of denying his turrets.
You can always be Nunu and annoy the living **** out of a Heimer by consuming every turret he puts down.

Please learn to counter a champion before calling OP and causing a nerf-hammer to wreck my favorite champion..
Heimer gains gold significantly faster than Veigar, meaning he can afford to invest in some HP/MR while still matching Veigar's damage through AP. Also, how exactly do you convince the Heimer to extend past his established turret-nest to die to you?

Ranged abilities work to an extent, but you are neglecting the fact that those abilities have mana costs and cooldowns of their own, and often can't one-shot a turret. With proper placement so you can't hit more than one at a time, this doesn't cut it, and neither does AOE.

In order for Nunu to consume, he has to run into melee range of the turrets (eating a Grenade and missiles, plus turret hits). Heimer can also leave them closer to his tower, further punishing Nunu's attempts. Plus, this requires that Nunu be in the same lane as Heimer. As Heimer is usually mid, this entails Nunu being your mid (or having two mids), which denies your carry solo exp/gold.

Rumuwi

08-20-2010

I find Kog"Maw to a good counter for everytime I fight Heimer

BW Sneaky QC

08-20-2010

my mordekaiser makes heimers cry.

shing0

08-20-2010

i counter your heimer with the upcoming patch. sup bra