Jungle Respawn Times?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kysune

05-23-2012

Hey guys,

I consider myself a decent jungler but I'm looking to get better. Can someone point me to a guide or post a reply with the respawn times for each camp?

I believe jungle monsters' timers start after you kill them but I've killed double golems before and they're respawned what seems like almost immediately. I'd like to get the times down and if it's after they're killer or a set times (every 3mins wolves,wraiths,golems respawn etc). Also, I believe Dragon starts at 9mins and respawns every 7mins and baron starts at 29mins into game(not sure of it's respawn time)?

Any help would be great!

@Edit - Also wondering what people think is better in jungle as Udyr. Tiger or Phoenix. I believe Tiger is more accepted in top lane but I'm interested in both builds and thinking of picking him up for top lane and jungle use. (I currently jungle Lee Sin, Jarvan, Kayle, Shyvana, and Nocturne)

Terabone

05-23-2012

buffs 5 min dragon 6 and baron 7 i think small camps are 1 min but idk some people say its 50 sek

Kysune

05-24-2012

bump, anyone confirm or have additional info?

A Litle P Kid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

I've heard it's 5,6,7 too

Palmerfan

05-24-2012

Small camps are about 1 minute. This includes wolves, wraiths, and double golems which spawn at 1:40.
Buffs are 5 minutes, but the camp must be completely cleared. Even the small creeps.
Dragon is 6 minutes, and it first spawns at 2:30.
Baron is 7 minutes, and it first spawns at 15 minutes.

Check the wiki for confirmation if you wish.

Kysune

05-24-2012

Thanks a ton guys. Upvotes for everyone!

Patyfatycake

05-24-2012

Phoenix is faster jungle minions
Tiger is better ganks

Personally I use phoenix on udyr.

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

Every couple days, on average, a new thread crops up with this question, or a question to which jungle timers are part of the answer.

Buffs: 5min with first spawn at 1:55
Dragon: 6min, first spawn 2:30
Baron: 7min, first spawn 15min
Wolves and doubles: 1min, 1:40 first spawn
Wraiths: 50sec, 1:40 first spawn