Please Reds, we need an option to turn off friend request popups

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PastorJaKe

05-24-2012

My friend Regards was shoutcasting TSM vs. Dignitas tonight for NESL and people kept spamming him with fake accounts that were obscene and idiotic. I know streamers get spammed as well and I'm sure they would appreciate it too. I'm really just pretty mad that my friend was mega spammed by idiot trolls and there is nothing pvp.net can do about it. Just a checkbox that makes it so FR do not popup would be perfect, they can still show up in the notifications, that would be ok. This is long overdue.

PastorJaKe

05-24-2012

fuzzyweapon where are you mang, could you respond to this?

Gibbs

05-24-2012

I agree. I was watching scarras stream one time and he couldn't even hit the "start game" button in his custom game because of all the friend requests that kept coming up.

PastorJaKe

05-25-2012

Any Reds ever check this forum? Bumping to try and get a response...

jupiterblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2012

I thought of this recently and came here to post it, so here's a bump.

PastorJaKe

05-26-2012

Morello, Pendragon, IronStylus, Phreak, Lyte, Riot Janook, Rinoa, Nasus, TimeForCrime, ANYBODY?!?!? I know you guys aren't all in the client development team but PLEASE!!! Get someone from that department to comment on this or in this subforum! The lack of reds in the subforum about the client functionality is ASTONISHING!!! It's kind of a critical part of your game.

Gibbs

05-27-2012

They probably have read it but have "better" things to do.

They do not know that a simple "I have read this and will take it into consideration" would please us. Even though we know that is b.s. lol.

PastorJaKe

05-27-2012

No, I am convinced that no reds read this subforum at all.