The Chamber of Dread (Ask Fiddlesticks)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VIce Amargo

10-25-2012

-To The Pile of Sticks I Enjoy Versing on the Fields of Justice-
Before...we became known of your *existance*
What did you passively and actively do?

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Sooo, I heard it's, or was, your birthday, but, in any case, happy birthday
Did someone say...Birthday? Is it already that time of the year? I'm late and I haven't even started decorating.

Fiddlesticks begins running around his room with small party hats trying to attach them to his crows. They are not making it easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIce Amargo View Post
-To The Pile of Sticks I Enjoy Versing on the Fields of Justice-
Before...we became known of your *existance*
What did you passively and actively do?
My existance is terror itself, and you have always known it. All creatures across all planes know of my presence. It is felt across time and space itself, ever a present force in the multiverse. That I have been given physical form on this plane changes nothing of my actions.

I am the Harbinger of Doom. I foreshadow the end and herald it's arrival. Long before you destroy yourselves and long after I and my kin will exist. I am here to bring about your end, and nothing will stop me. I only bide my time for now, waiting for the moment when hope is at it's peak, just to rip it down and devour it. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

~Fiddlesticks

Arrakasta

10-25-2012

Sooo, I'd guess you'd like some help or company Fiddlesticks

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-25-2012

Quote:
Sooo, I'd guess you'd like some help or company Fiddlesticks
Fiddlesticks still seems to be trying to get party hats on the thousands of crows living with him. "I would love some help summoner. If you could just open the door to my room and send some help in, I would be most appreciative." Fiddlesticks smiles at you as he wrestles with some green-eyed grows.

~Fiddlesticks

Arrakasta

10-25-2012

As you wish *with that, Arrakasta makes a small bow and headed towards the door, a few minutes later, a group of minions enter Fiddlesticks room, with one carrying a letter*

Quote:
Sorry, they were the only ones who would come and I had to force them.

Signed. Arrakasta

P.S. Happy Birthday, I'll send you a gift soon

Ask Fiddlesticks

10-25-2012

Quote:
As you wish *with that, Arrakasta makes a small bow and headed towards the door, a few minutes later, a group of minions enter Fiddlesticks room, with one carrying a letter*
<<Luckily for you nothing actually happens. Any attempts to meet or interact with Fiddlesticks physically seems to cause a group of uptight summoners to jump out of nowhere and bar entry to the tower itself. Both for the safety of those stupid enough to try and to keep The Harbinger himself locked up.

However they let the minions slide the note under the door. The minions are never seen again.>>

Fiddlesticks looks at the note as he holds a crow under one arm with a hat placed crudely over it's beak. He then places the letter in his mouth and swallows whole.

~Fiddlesticks

[[So I'm putting in some rules here to try and keep Fiddlesticks in the tower. In an attempt to stay in character, I'm laying down the law. Fiddlesticks probably doesn't leave, except when I'm joking around as him in costume or something. In fact I'd go so far as to say a group of summoners jobs are to specifically keep him in and people out.]]

Ask the Herald

12-02-2012

{{ Still around? I'm listing your champ in the INactive/Available list until you post or get replaced. }}

Ask Fiddlesticks

12-07-2012

(( Technically I'm still around. Again though, Fiddlesticks isn't the type of Champ to get a lot of traffic.))

Pumpkin Raven

12-16-2012

Fiddlesticks, I must ask. Why did you dress in candy, a coat, and make a ice scythe?

Ask Fiddlesticks

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Raven View Post
Fiddlesticks, I must ask. Why did you dress in candy, a coat, and make a ice scythe?
An excellent question, summoner!

A. Candy is delicious. Almost as much so as a SOUL!
B. Coat's are cool, and keep you warm.
C. It's really more of a sickle, and I thought it would go well with this whole snowy theme that everyone seems to be celebrating.

Really I just did it to get in on the celebrations. You know how many people don't pay attention when a few starving orphans suddenly go missing? It's marvelous! Hehehehahahahe

-Fiddlesticks