Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wukong Tips

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravensss

05-23-2012

im bought it a few days ago and im having dificulties buying itens soo, if you guys can help me ^^ post here

eManan

05-24-2012

Generally build him like most other offtanks.
Boots (I prefer CDR boots, but Merctreads are solid too)
Wriggles for the armor, lifesteal and free ward.
Brutalizer, I don't upgrade it until later in the game, but the cdr and damage is great.
Sheen is great for his combo. Phage is also solid. Turn this into a Trinity Force relatively early.
You want to pick up health and armor/mr from there on out. You may be expected to initiate depending on your team comp. Your end game should look something like this:
Boots
Youmuu's Blade
Trinity Force
Warmogs Armor
Atmas Impaler
Your choice/situtational (Maw of Malmortus, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster etc.)

Kai Allard Laio

05-24-2012

eManan pretty much nailed it. I almost always rush wriggles and then brutalizer. I usually get phage then and pick trinity or mallet and then grab tank items

Ravensss

05-24-2012

ty guys ^^

Snaketeeth01

05-24-2012

cdr is very important once u learn how to use his W E for jukes. I have mana issues with kong sometimes, so I suggest armor seals, but then u MUST get mana masteries.

Owl Be Back

05-24-2012

rush frozen mallet. every game.