Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Critical]After playing a game Player gets stuck at the Reconnect screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DuckCurry

Associate QA Strategist

05-24-2012

Thanks for the post guys. We'll be restarting the platform soon to fix this. People online at the time will be booted and will have to log in again after it's back up.

Horror Goran

05-24-2012

Quote:
DuckCurry:
Thanks for the post guys. We'll be restarting the platform soon to fix this. People online at the time will be booted and will have to log in again after it's back up.

dat new avatar O..O

-Undertaker

Garbage Bin

05-24-2012

This is How I fixed mine:
Logged out, restarted entire computer. Logged back into PBE with a different account. Logged out. Logged back into PBE with old account that was experiencing this bug, and it Fixed. Not sure if this will work for everyone or just me.

Vertuk

05-24-2012

Quote:
Briix:
That finished an hour ago.... what do. It just keeps telling me to reconnect but i can't reconnect to anything.

Summoner name: Redheadtn

Have not personally seen the problem but thought I might try to help group it all into one thread.

DuckCurry

Associate QA Strategist

05-24-2012

still investigating the issue, not restarting yet.

ManaBananaKrill

05-24-2012

I was going to bump my topic from yesterday where I had this exact same issue. I see this topic is here though.
I am still experiencing this issue today. I was finally able to connect after yesterday's patch but I am having this happen to me again today. The stats will never load so I have to skip stats. It won't let me join any other game so I have exit out of the program. Then it thinks i'm still in a game after I log in and I can't get on because there actually is no game. This has happened twice today. Thankfully after two tries I got back in the first time. This second game, I haven't been able to get back on after over 10 tries. Still unable to get back on.

SaltyMouthfuls

05-24-2012

Duckcurry, any progress? :<

Fulke95

05-25-2012

I was stuck in the reconnect screen now...

I won the game (not surrendering), then i relogin, the reconnect screen is shown up.

I dont know wht to do cos i already restart the computer, but i was still stuck in the reconnect screen

Iglie

05-25-2012

I keep getting stuck too, but one time i got out of it because the Score screen loaded.

Geocorporation

05-25-2012

bump yay stuck for my 9th time. 1 more for that lucky 10