Last hitting as Swain under tower

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NVDax

05-23-2012

Hey, I'm a pretty big fan of Swain. However, I seem to have a problem where I can't push my lane until after six. I kinda normally get pushed up to my tower, where I last hit there. I'm having quite a bit of problems with it though, I try last hitting, but my ad is so low that the tower gets it before I can. Not much I can do about it either, does anyone have any advice for trying to last hit with him?

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

Same as last hitting under tower with any champ...

Melee creeps = 2 tower shots, 1 player shot (SOME champs require 2 player shots)
Caster creeps = 1 prep shot, 1 tower shot, 1 player shot

Just be careful with your last hitting. Should require no cooldowns to farm under turret quite effectively.
When possible, freeze wave just outside your turret range.

NVDax

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Same as last hitting under tower with any champ...

Melee creeps = 2 tower shots, 1 player shot (SOME champs require 2 player shots)
Caster creeps = 1 prep shot, 1 tower shot, 1 player shot

Just be careful with your last hitting. Should require no cooldowns to farm under turret quite effectively.
When possible, freeze wave just outside your turret range.
How do i stop someone like say Brand from attacking once I freeze outside of my tower? This is pre six keep in mind.

USS BUTTPEE

05-23-2012

Decrepify ticks instantly, so you can autoattack + decrepify to snag minions when desperate.

Powerstoned

05-23-2012

You learn to constantly autoattack enemy champs to harass them.

When you first get into the lane, immediately focus on harassing the enemy champ, don't just stay back, dancing around minions, waiting to last hit, or you're going to be harassed badly and pushed to your tower pre6.