Champion refund

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kristoferman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2010

Hi there, i have bought some champs and i dont really seem to be using them. I was playing LoL nonstop to get these champs but sadly I dont seem to be using them much. I was wondering if i culd get an IP refund and i dont mind even if its half of how much i spent (wuld prefer full refund but beggers cant be choosers).

thank u for your time.

Dzung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2010

sadly, there is no champion refund. the only thing you can do is learn to play those champs and have fun. sorry bro

Dezarius

08-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzung View Post
sadly, there is no champion refund. the only thing you can do is learn to play those champs and have fun. sorry bro
^ This

(I know when it's 'bad news', sometimes posters want a backup 'opinion'. This time it's a fact)

iSmack

08-20-2010

I'm le sad too Kristorferman

Zackovs

08-20-2010

To avoid possible disappointment I'd suggest just waiting until the champions are free for a week and try them out then.

Kristoferman

08-20-2010

*sigh* o well thanks for ur answers

Duragon76

08-26-2010

yeah I know what you mean. the first one I bought is Poppy because I liked the sound of her abilities.. then quickly realized that I very much suck with her and probably won't play her again..
if there was a way to get a refund I'd be all over that..

but I just kept playing and unlocked others that I prefer.. it is a good suggestion to try them out when they're free.. but if you don't get alot of playtime, it's hard to take the time that you do get to play and use it to try out new ones instead of playing games with the ones you like and know well.

I also find reading the strategy guides in this forum useful as well, alot of the time they break down what the champion is like early/mid/late game and give some insight as to how that matches up to your personal play style.