Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No more left click?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demindar

05-23-2012

We cant left click to move / auto attack anymore? And were not even allowed to change the keybinding back to it?

Well, that is pretty much GG for me. Ill be playing DOTA2 more it looks like. Was so excited for that Sexy Morgana skin too T-T

Tribblegoggles

05-23-2012

Err.. WHAT?!?!?!?!

I haven't logged in yet so I dunno if this is true or not.. if it's true it'd screw me up quite royally.

Demindar

05-23-2012

Sadly, its true. Its only made to right click now. Cant even change it in the keybinds :/

At least not to move / attack.

Qbr12

05-23-2012

I'm confused.

Why not just right click? Or if you HAVE TO you can change your mouse's settings to count left clicks as right clicks.

Demindar

05-23-2012

Quote:
Qbr12:
I'm confused.

Why not just right click? Or if you HAVE TO you can change your mouse's settings to count left clicks as right clicks.

Some people have disability and such that dont really allow them to right click. And changing your mouse's settings to count your right clicks as left clicks would help, if it didnt mess everything else up.

The point is, its simple thing they took away, for no reason. There was no reason to take that away from the playerbase. They didnt replace it with anything else.

Lvl100Pidgeot

05-23-2012

Not being able to move with left click is really throwing me off more than I care to admit. I really hope Riot gives us the option back.

Gene Imori

05-23-2012

This is so when you go to click a champion you dont walk to them instead

Draktok

05-23-2012

Yeah why would you not just right click I don't understand o.O

SlouchKlown

05-23-2012

Quote:
lDystopia:
Not being able to move with left click is really throwing me off more than I care to admit. I really hope Riot gives us the option back.

Been playing diablo with left and league with right... Not a hard adjustment.

Demindar

05-23-2012

Quote:
lDystopia:

Yeah, its kinda ****ty for them to take away how we play the game. They need to rever tthis change, asap.

Quote:
Draktok:
Yeah why would you not just right click I don't understand o.O

As stated, there are many reason as to why you wouldnt. Personal disabilities, game style, other keybinds, ect. If you were a long time gamer, you would know many more reasons