Fast Terrain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Evan Stevens

05-23-2012

Hello riot, as of this patch i am almost unable to play this game. I've played about 4,000 games with fast terrain reached 2.3k elo with it. Now I cannot play close to what I do on average. Is there any way that you guy can bring fast terrain back?

Before i'm linked to the riot post about removal of it. I said this

"Again, they removed it for performance since it doesn't help performance anymore, but they ignored the fact that people played with it despite performance and now their in game perspective is ruined, the game is almost unplayable for people like me."

Evan Stevens

05-23-2012

bump, this is not a troll post i need some responses.

Elementel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

4000 games and 2.3k ELO... and you still flood forums with repeated threads? Go find the thread with lots of support already and bump that one.

Evan Stevens

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementel View Post
4000 games and 2.3k ELO... and you still flood forums with repeated threads? Go find the thread with lots of support already and bump that one.

Im sure it will get more attention in general discussion. I don't post on the forums at all and i didn't see any posts regarding this topic. So be a little nicer my son.

Formatz

05-23-2012

Bump for Support Daddy <3

Zelthios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

I don't think you'll hear anything about it. Threads have been up all morning without a peep. Granted I'm not exactly reasonable on the subject others however are. So really there is no reason for the silence as I too cannot play without the fast terrain, the new camera angle gives me a headache.

Evan Stevens

05-23-2012

Inb4 I purchase diablo 3.

QQ Bro

05-23-2012

yea im having alot of problems hitting/dodging skillshots with the new angle. really hard to play like this

Exodium92

05-23-2012

all i know is the fps doubled on my laptop so im happy with it so far lol

Evan Stevens

05-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodium92 View Post
all i know is the fps doubled on my laptop so im happy with it so far lol
Its not the FPS, i hit about 400 fps on benchmark. The problem is the camera angle, i feel like im playing drunk now and its very annoying.