Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skins and Lord Darius Bundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knox Gran

05-23-2012

Quote:
Hyxios:
Morgana's skin reminds me of Black Rose Dragon lol.
http://www.advancedanime.com/picture...ose_dragon.jpg (http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_aki_and_black_rose_dragon.jpg)

... ... ... yeah I thought that too. but do I really want to admit that I played Yu-Gi-Oh? even breifly? I wish VS system didn't kick the bucket. dang you DC your Universe Reboots ruin everything because It's just too hard for you to do something like a sliding timescale or come up with new stories that don't end your Universe. then we have to start all over again... sorry side rant. GO MARVEL!

Edit: VS systems was a card game that featured Battling teams from DC and MARVEL (and Hellboy lol), the card game struggled because DC restarted their timeline and did not want to give out new content for the game fearing spoilers (like we hadn't seen everything before) wich was a shame because I LOVED my Arkham Inmates Insanity deck wich was the last DC set that came out. MARVEL of course can rock origional or fun material till the sun sets for the last time of course

YoMamaHa

05-23-2012

Props to the skin team, good batch of em' this time around. Good job Riot. Keep em' comin'.

Nomnom3

05-23-2012

My god the art quality of those skins is INSANE.
So many times I'll want to get a skin but the art is horrendous or the art is incredible but the model is terrifying. *CoughAnyandeveryKatSkinevermadecough*

The model and the artwork are both tremendously amazing. Plus new particle effects to boot? Well done Riot. Well done. These are skins worth buying.

GeneralSpank

05-23-2012

Quote:
RagingHippo:
Why does it always say upcoming patch after the patch has been released? That has always annoyed me to no end.

This.

How many times is Riot going to do this before they finally catch on?

Iron cool dude

05-23-2012

awesome

Kreshno

05-23-2012

Swain now possessed one of the most epic skin in the entire game. Instant buy for me.

Tylensus

05-23-2012

Quote:
Neko Joestar:
Now this thread is about potatoes.

YFW Pringles are made from potatoes ^_-

hey what the fuc

05-23-2012

YOU MADE A SWAIN SKIN AND IT'S NOT DRAGON MASTER SWAIN? How dare you.

YouMaladyBro

05-23-2012

Do you guys have a possible ETA when the new Pantheon skin will be released? I've been looking forward to that skin for awhile.

LegendMonkey

05-23-2012

i know i'll get many dislikes for asking it but w/e
wheres the pulsefire ezreal? 2 new legendary skins?
and nothing about that skin...sad!