Mouse button 1 (left click)?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Public Noobity

05-23-2012

Why can't I bind Mouse Button 1 (left click) to anything?

chuckmate

05-24-2012

I'm having the same issue. I even switched out my mouse, too. That didn't help either. Hopefully someone could tell us how to remedy the situation. I'd really like to have my left click back when playing LoL...

Sir Tabbris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-24-2012

yes we need to be able to bind the left mouse button it would help greatly

Kazus

05-24-2012

have you tried going into Key bindings option after you enter a match?

chuckmate

05-24-2012

I have tried going into Key Bindings after I entered the match. I can only use my right button or the scroller in the middle. For some reason, I can't use my left button. Well, I can, but I have to use Shift + Left mouse, instead of just left mouse. I switched my mouse, just to make sure that wasn't the problem. Hopefully this is fixable.

Solaris Shadow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

05-24-2012

Go into C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config and delete input.ini will reset all bindings.

If I've misinterpreted and you want to change the binding just open the input.ini and change add whatever binding you wish a full list can be found here:
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...s_and_commands

chuckmate

05-26-2012

Ok, I had to do the latter to get my left mouse button to work again. Thanks!

Phtalo

05-29-2012

I have the same bug.

I tried to edit the input.ini file, but then I can move with button 1 but I cannot trigger skills, as in cast-click on target.

Hitokyrie

06-12-2012

i have this exact same issue, and after editing the config file i have the same issue as phtalo. i can move but then can't cast skills. this is a recent issue as before the darius patch this all worked. i havn't played since then and now that i've reinstalled the game, i'm having the issue.

Hitokyrie

06-13-2012

Bump because i miss playing.