Jarvan vs Rumble solotop?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ilumeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

I'm the Rumble, and I find I can't take Jarvans effectively. Even at early levels, he's tankier, and he can hurt me more than I hurt him, with that passive of his. I can shield his poke sometimes, but that's a bit later on, when I actually get it strong. But then, laning phase is just about over, and I've just about lost the lane, with hardly any farm because I have to hug the **** tower. Advice please!

Amoc

05-23-2012

I like playing Rumble, but I haven't had to deal with Jarvan much. I could see why it would be annoying, because he can poke better and farm pretty well too. I would guess that you need to get your revolver asap and try to out-sustain him. He's very mana-hungry early game so if you make it so he can't easily last hit minions without using his abilities, that would perhaps work okay. Rumble's good at that because of his Q .

Kuraison

05-23-2012

Buy some ninja tabi's.

FlavenMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

You have to get Ninja Tabi, Doran's shield, AND Hextech revolver before you can start trading with a Jarvan. It sucks.

His passive + combo + shield = you die very very easily and do nearly no damage.