Riot, thank you for the best patch ever!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFLG AK Husky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

I have 20 fps at lowest quality...

Kidaoz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2012

worst patch ever. now i cant see the map, its all black!!!
and riot doesnt help...

in00btehpwns

05-23-2012

I just got my computer this year, pretty high-end. I'm still able to play on the highest settings and I'm getting 80 FPS over 60.

HawtSauze

05-23-2012

30-40 to 50-60 for me

AllPowerfullJono

05-23-2012

I CAN PLAY ON VERY HIGH QUIALITY NOW WITHOUT LAGG WOOT. But the HUD on abilities needs improving. BUT THAT WHY WE HAVE HOTKEYS WOOT

Skidochufada

05-23-2012

I agree... Great move on their part. I went from about 20 laning FPS and 0 when teamfights started, to 60 in lane, and visible teamfights.

nEoTeRoRizeR

05-24-2012

my fps has gotten really bad and i can barely play now. plus, im already using a rrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyy yyyyyyy sucky LAPTOP that has been used for 7 yrs. so sad now.

PrincessIrelia

05-24-2012

I used to run around 16 fps, but when noc and graves caused the darkness, I would be around 4 FPS. I'm hoping this is a lot smoother all around for me. I'm now at 30 fps starting.