Cho'gath, Terror of the Red circle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sulfurian

05-22-2012

Welcome to the Darius patch update video, featuring Cho'gath, Terror of the Red Circle.

Cho'gath is one of our most well known, and old time favorite champions. However, Terror of the Void just wasn't working for us. So we decided to update him to give him a new spell: "Red Circle" is a skill shot knockup that will knock up and slow enemies in the area. However, those who get caught will recieve a debuff: "Retarded summoner"

Morello: We felt this change was valid. Cho'gath was just dominating games with his old q, and many summoners who give us money have problems moving out of the way of this powerful ability. Also, next patch we were thinking about implementing a new mode: the "Let the AI do all the work for you" game mode. This is designed for players who have no idea what they're doing that constantly whine at us with "OP Riven" to feel good about themselves.

The last Troll

05-22-2012

No need to worry about OP riven cause the Free Weekers are rolling in.

GreatRejoicer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

for some reason, I couldn't help but read all of that in Phreak's voice..... I'm scared, am I an addict?

A Des3rt Madman

05-22-2012

Farewell Cho'Gath, you will be missed.

Goodnight sweet prince.

MTSL Pernski

05-22-2012

Nah, they made it come out faster so it will be much easier to land now!

Shiralune

05-22-2012

I lol'd, +1

Navy Pheonix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

I'm sorry to disagree, but with the graphics settings on my computer it is near impossible to see Cho'Gath's telltale ground dust.

Before I had to get rid of my old computer tower and get a laptop I was capable of dodging it with the graphics I could run, but right now I'm gimped compared to other people.

I'm sorry if you guys are mad he's getting this added to his Q, but to be honest it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't needed.

rottenbrain

05-22-2012

0.05 sec lol

TheUlf

05-22-2012

Also coming in this patch, the much anticipated achievements system! At long last the formerly meaningless tab on your summoner profile will now display the accomplishments you've made as a Summoner.

To kick off with our first achievement, we've added "Retarded Summoner" which is earned by creating redundant general discussion threads decrying minor, healthy changes as being radical buffs or nerfs to your favorite champions. For example, with this upcoming patch, you can earn this achievement by logging in to the general discussion forums and creating a new thread regarding Cho'Gath's Rupture indicator, despite the pre-existing dozens still on the front page, and making yourself look like some kind of moron who couldn't land a skillshot to save their lives, completely unaware of the concepts of leading, zoning, chainging crowd control in team fights, or forcing enemies to choose between being hit by your skills or moving into unfavorable positioning to avoid them.

Morello: We're really excited to roll out achievements at long last, and really felt like this was the best way to kick it off, because this bull**** happens all the ****ing time.

LordTobiothan

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last Troll View Post
No need to worry about OP riven cause the Free Weekers are rolling in.
Last time she was free week was when she first appeared in OP threads on the forums, Champs with multiple get out of jail free cards are free champ player favorites.

Not too mention you wont see any free weekers in ranked.