I just hit plat for the first time AMA.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Id like to thank nautilus, fizz, alistar, maokai, rumble, blitz, jax, ashe, cait, wukong and zilean.

Took 808 wins.

I'll answer all questions to the best of my ability.


I made this thread in general discussion but it got closed? idk why.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScreamX

Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardboardowl View Post
Id like to thank nautilus, fizz, alistar, maokai, rumble, blitz, jax, ashe, cait, wukong and zilean.

Took 808 wins.

I'll answer all questions to the best of my ability.


I made this thread in general discussion but it got closed? idk why.
It was all RUMBLE man My fav champ in the game. I love His Mega Tanky/AP skills. Well maybe someday ill hit 808 Only 625 wins to go lol

PEACE! and GOOD LUCK


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamX View Post
It was all RUMBLE man My fav champ in the game. I love His Mega Tanky/AP skills. Well maybe someday ill hit 808 Only 625 wins to go lol

PEACE! and GOOD LUCK
there was no question in that lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Do you think you can go straight to plat with a new fresh level 30 accounts under 30 games now?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Do you think you can go straight to plat with a new fresh level 30 accounts under 30 games now?
mmm. Probably 1800. Maaaybe 1900. I've never made a smurf so idk. games around 1700-1840 are pretty easy.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecclessian

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
Do you think you can go straight to plat with a new fresh level 30 accounts under 30 games now?
is this how it works? Faceroll your placement matches and you get put in plat? I was thinking of trying ranked and was wondering where I could expect to end up if I did well in those first ten games


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

til Days of Blue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclessian View Post
is this how it works? Faceroll your placement matches and you get put in plat? I was thinking of trying ranked and was wondering where I could expect to end up if I did well in those first ten games
I believe you will get to plat if you win the first 17 ranked games


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post
I believe you will get to plat if you win the first 17 ranked games
YEEESSS, 16 straight wins to go hahahahaha i will be with you soon...... very soon #creepy finger wiggle#....... like 3 months...... i think....................soon


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

Senior Member

05-22-2012

question #1 of your AMA: do u feel that its harder to carry teams as a jungler or do you need to play specific champions to be able to carry if you'd like to rather to these other "get team fed and snowball junglers" like lee sin and alistar. Also as a jungler, if i fall of late game example lee sin but i proceed to get ever dragon, get kills in lane, take enemy buffs and not die, what can be done if your team then goes and throws away the lead that u gave by getting caught all the time( happens in ever mid elo game), how do you win in this scenario were your ability to influence the game goes down.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhizy View Post
question #1 of your AMA: do u feel that its harder to carry teams as a jungler or do you need to play specific champions to be able to carry if you'd like to rather to these other "get team fed and snowball junglers" like lee sin and alistar. Also as a jungler, if i fall of late game example lee sin but i proceed to get ever dragon, get kills in lane, take enemy buffs and not die, what can be done if your team then goes and throws away the lead that u gave by getting caught all the time( happens in ever mid elo game), how do you win in this scenario were your ability to influence the game goes down.
Jungling is my main role and i feel like its the best role to "carry" a game with.

You can influence the entire map with your presence. No jungler "falls off" completely. if you "Fell off" you built incorrectly. make sure you know wat you are doing. If you are the only one on ur team that can peel for carries, build and skill for that. That means getting more shield and slows on Lee, and building tanky enough, randuins, frozen mallet, etc etc. If you have alistar or janna or something and another tankish person that can peel, make sure you stay on the enemy carries and zone them hard. Get some damage to be a threat, and enough tankyness so you don't instantly explode.


I guess the TLDR, make sure you know your JOB specifically for the game, and do it well. If you need to peel, don't blow all ur skills initiating etc etc.


12