Is akali good in ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

I'm talking in the 1400-1600 elo bracket is akali usable in this elo? I do pretty well with her in normals.

Crazy Crann

05-22-2012

I've been led to understand that, in the right hands, any champion is viable. You just really have to know the character.

Noxian Mercenary

05-22-2012

Akali loses as soon as the enemy tank grabs Oracles.
You will also lose your lane until you hit level 6, at which point you must shut down your lane.

Bravest Leader

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

akali is harder to play well against an intelligent team.

but if you know what you are doing, yes, she is good.

Syferfyre

05-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowWolf0189 View Post
Akali loses as soon as the enemy tank grabs Oracles.
You will also lose your lane until you hit level 6, at which point you must shut down your lane.
This is what I usually do in mid, I farm and try to get to level 6 as fast as possible, when I did i wait until I get all 3 stacks and surprise them, works 95% of the time.

Surprise ZOMBIES

05-22-2012

I think there are alot better champs, but almost any champ in the game can be good if played well

Syferfyre

05-22-2012

What champs would you recommend in ranked?

Exoneration

05-22-2012

Everyone is viable, stop saying certain champions are better than others in ranked, if
you are good with the champion, you will be okay. (Some champions are just more
reliable than others though)

77remix

05-23-2012

Talon is absolutely the #1 solo queue stomper take my word for it

Duhizy

05-23-2012

takes time to properly learn her, she'll work just like any other viable pick at1400-1500 but after 1600 things get harder, shes still viable, just situational at this point. She cant really do anything period if the enemy team is either tanky or the squishes have hard cc aka ashe,morg etc because those seconds of inability always mean death unless you have the gunblade,rylais,guardin angel build in teamfights, other than that you really need to know when to go in with her and that will take a while.