how to kill fiddlesticks and warwick in the jungle pre level 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duhizy

05-22-2012

love to counter jungler and kill my enemy straight up, if i play lee sin or mundo i usually have no problem wut so ever finding and killing almost anyone; however, when i face a fiddle or a warwick i just cant kill them and this frustrates me because it stops me from taking their buffs as often or hunting them down. can u guys suggest what you do when u face these guys, what champs you take to kill them etc.

Also before u suggest that i just have to wait for fiddle to use his drain then jump him, i think with blue at level 3 a fiddlesticks can have drain up at all times as its back up when the drain finishes.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-22-2012

Dont counter jungle...

Ignus Adversus

05-22-2012

^ nuff said

King Kappa

05-22-2012

For WW there isn't much you can do. Fiddles is easy though, pick a fast jungler with some kind of cc like nocturne or something. Go wolves -> blue -> wraiths -> enemy red and wait in the bush. You'll be there MUCH sooner. Wait till he's almost done with it, possibly smite steal it and then jump on him. Once he starts healing drop DEM FEAR TETHERS and it'll break his drain. After that he should be finished, if not exhaust for the kill. On anyone without cc, I recommend ignite.

Directw

05-22-2012

Your sion shouldn't have any problem conunter fid. Use your stun to stop fid's drain. As for ww, probably as your team for a lv1 invade to their blue?

Crazy Crann

05-22-2012

WW is very blue dependent in the first few levels of his game and will often grab blue as part of his early routine. Take one (or both) of the top players to his golem and camp in the nearby bushes. When he shows up, let him get mussed up by the golem for a bit, and then smitesteal it and gank him.

I've never jungled against a Fiddle, so I have no idea how to counter him.

CrazyBolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2012

Shaco can take them out pretty early on, just put like three JITB in the brush between the wraiths and the lane.

FaerellG

05-22-2012

Had a fiddle try to counterjungle me (Udyr) once. I waited until he started drain and I switched to bear. He died pretty fast.

VoidBro

05-22-2012

Counter jungling doesnt make u a pro
Knowing when to counter jungle makes u a pro (ish)

FoxMindedGuy

05-22-2012

Use ignite, it pwns his heal. Then proceed to kill him. Fiddlesticks is very easy to 1v1 in jungle, you only need to learn how to do so.